Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Wall of bullshyt
Wow you're an idiot..

because I had an opposing view to you, you accused me of being a cac..

So I said is lets facetime to 'nip this in the bud'..

Instead you keep ducking and dodging the video call and you keep responding with nonsensical titan graphs

Cool story bro.. ol pop shyt apologize ass nicca!

Daps
Yep. But 500 years of being told otherwise can take a toll on the collective consciousness along with assimilation in Western societies, microagressions and generational ignorance.

I don't wanna get into the specifics because I don't need whites to be any more insecure than they already are...(that's where their hatefulness comes from), but yeah. The build of our bodies the skin tone, the hair texture, our propensity to build muscle, height, bone structure...:francis:

:wow: Truth.....

Daps
Dude, I'm just being real with you guys. Yeah in some huge cities like NYC and LA women may be more open to interracial dating since it isn't as stigmitized, but women are the ultimate followers. Society still dictates relationships with black guys as taboo, so most comply except for the ones that go against this just to spite their parents. Now if a brother is rich, girls are more likely to date him (something like 80% of famous black guys date non-black women), but most women aren't lusting after black guys like that. There are a few, but most of those girls are the type of women that you wouldn't even want.

The brothers that live in huge liberal cities won't see this because celebs have made dating black guys "cool", but don't get it twisted, most women still look at black dudes with disgust

My questions is do you feel comfortable saying that "society still dictates relationship with black guys as taboo " ?

My second questions is do you think it's right if Indeed you think what TV or society says about black men is correct ?

...and yes I am going somewhere with these questions.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're both at the bottom of the dating pool
Nope BM might be lower on the dating pool than White boys in L.A (very white washed city) but there's no way you are lower than second. Asian Males & Black Females are the least desired by other races, everyone knows this. Black women don't date interracially (despite thecoli's bedwench paranoia), you're the #1 choice for white women & carribean latinas who date interracially, black dudes have it made.

This is the only place on the internet where you will get black guys complaining that they can't get a date because of their race, your white/indian/asian counter parts have even bigger problems (hence the PUA shyt), truth is most of you are just bottom of barrel men period, :manny:

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This is a wild thread, but, in a post-Trump, radicalized America…I wonder how Coli posters feel about this topic today, in the here and now. Especially taking into consideration the recent rise in “Passport Bros” culture...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a wild thread, but, in a post-Trump, radicalized America…I wonder how Coli posters feel about this topic today, in the here and now. Especially taking into consideration the recent rise in “Passport Bros” culture...

Lmfao you wild for the bump slim. On the right day this might double the posts in a 24 hr period

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Passport Bros are just bottom tier men who gave up and went overseas to buy sex. Even the average joe working at a warehouse has more success than them