Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The truth is black needs to be, if they are not.
Blacks look better. And white men are mostly overrated
What blacks need is a mixture of type to get to all type of women
Yep. But 500 years of being told otherwise can take a toll on the collective consciousness along with assimilation in Western societies, microagressions and generational ignorance.

I don't wanna get into the specifics because I don't need whites to be any more insecure than they already are...(that's where their hatefulness comes from), but yeah. The build of our bodies the skin tone, the hair texture, our propensity to build muscle, height, bone structure...:francis:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
White male posting on a blk male forum trying to convince blks that most blk men want white women in order to get some racial validation..

Since you are so sure of what I am..

How about we facetime/skype it up right now? What say you?

I have a story to share about my Asian sisters.

Stopped reading here..

First of all dummy! if you're black then these motherfukkers aint your 'sisters'

a few weeks back weren't these motherfukkers marching in NY for the right to kill unarmed black men? lmao

m255OeK.png

fdgdf1.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Since you are so sure of what I am..

How about we facetime/skype it up right now? What say you?

Stopped reading here..

First of all dummy! if you're black then these motherfukkers aint your 'sisters'

a few weeks back weren't these motherfukkers marching in NY for the right to kill unarmed black men? lmao

m255OeK.png

fdgdf1.jpg
Was speaking specifically about Japanese teachers I am close with. And yeah c00ns exist in every race. Not shocked.

If u are blk then ur just as brainwashed as anybody else is on this matter. Stop allowing the loud minority to speak for the majority of our race who could care less about c00nery, dating outside our race or worshipping others.

It's not as prevalent as people think and we need to stop doing racist's work for them.
The idea of blk men with nostrils wide open at the idea of whiteness is a very old stereotype that whites have wanted to be true for a very long time.

Meanwhile the opposite side of the story never gets told. How white women literally pay good money to go to countries to fuk blk men.

No other race of women do this shyt. Hell sex is free for most women anyway. No races of women are going to Sweden to get their groove back.
The Internet can exaggerate the prevalence of anything but that doesn't make it real.

Tbh except for a few exceptions I rarely hear blk men caping for white women at all. Primarily online.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
If u are blk

LMAO miss me with this passive weak shyt

I am giving you an opportunity to find out.. an opportunity to clear all doubt on whether I am a cac or not.. lol

Let's facetime right now...

Was speaking specifically about Japanese teachers I am close with.
I don't care who you are talking about...

You think 'cause you cool' with a few Japanese teachers.. they are your sisters? hahah

If Yoshi Yammamoto killed Akai Gurley, as opposed to Peter Liang, you can bet your bottom dollar that your 'Japanese sisters' would be the ones protesting in NY

Tbh except for a few exceptions I rarely hear blk men caping for white women at all. Primarily online.

giphy.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LMAO miss me with this passive weak shyt

I am giving you an opportunity to find out.. an opportunity to clear all doubt on whether I am a cac or not.. lol

Let's facetime right now...

I don't care who you are talking about...

You think 'cause you cool' with a few Japanese teachers.. they are your sisters? hahah

If Yoshi Yammamoto killed Akai Gurley, as opposed to Peter Liang, you can bet your bottom dollar that your 'Japanese sisters' would be the ones protesting in NY

giphy.gif
What you don't seem to get is that I don't give a fukk if ur blk or white. You a SOUND like a racist. So you can miss me with ur bullshyt.

And cool? I could careless about being cool to you or anyone else. My friends are my friends and I included that example for a reason. Are you too dumb to go and acknowledge the reason why I gave that example. It was to lend further credence to the myth that people in other races overwhelmingly worship whites when they actually don't.

Let c00ns speak for u bruh. But don't put that shyt on the rest of us.
c00ns aren't the majority but the media loves them because they provide validation for whites. If ur goofy ass fell for it then that's on u. Lol!

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep. But 500 years of being told otherwise can take a toll on the collective consciousness along with assimilation in Western societies, microagressions and generational ignorance.

I don't wanna get into the specifics because I don't need whites to be any more insecure than they already are...(that's where their hatefulness comes from), but yeah. The build of our bodies the skin tone, the hair texture, our propensity to build muscle, height, bone structure...:francis:

Every post I've read of yours has been on point...you're a real sista!...:salute:www.kavinthe1.com

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Was speaking specifically about Japanese teachers I am close with. And yeah c00ns exist in every race. Not shocked.

If u are blk then ur just as brainwashed as anybody else is on this matter. Stop allowing the loud minority to speak for the majority of our race who could care less about c00nery, dating outside our race or worshipping others.

It's not as prevalent as people think and we need to stop doing racist's work for them.
The idea of blk men with nostrils wide open at the idea of whiteness is a very old stereotype that whites have wanted to be true for a very long time.

Meanwhile the opposite side of the story never gets told. How white women literally pay good money to go to countries to fuk blk men.

No other race of women do this shyt. Hell sex is free for most women anyway. No races of women are going to Sweden to get their groove back.
The Internet can exaggerate the prevalence of anything but that doesn't make it real.

First and second bold are the effects IMO of people who are socially awkward and have no real interactions with others and in most cases their own in the real world. Also with second bold to be honest IRL I see most men just wanting good looking women (mainly of their own race at that) not what some of these dudes be kicking on here. Some honestly act like the stereotype of the insecure darkskin chick and its so weird coming from guys. I just chalk it up to,them being socially awkward and having no real experience with people.

Anybody that has experience with people esp of other groups would see that we have differences but a lot of commonalities no different than on here. You'd also see regardless of race most just trying to make and not to worried about stuff the coli talks about to the choir a lot.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First and second bold are the effects IMO of people who are socially awkward and have no real interactions with others and in most cases their own in the real world. Also with second bold to be honest IRL I see most men just wanting good looking women (mainly of their own race at that) not what some of these dudes be kicking on here. Some honestly act like the stereotype of the insecure darkskin chick and its so weird coming from guys. I just chalk it up to,them being socially awkward and having no real experience with people.

Anybody that has experience with people esp of other groups would see that we have differences but a lot of commonalities no different than on here. You'd also see regardless of race most just trying to make and not to worried about stuff the coli talks about to the choir a lot.
Yep! I've spoken about this before. In a lot of cases I can LOOK at a brotha and a sistah and tell if they would be on some IR shyt. And I'm not talking about the men and women who just attract everybody because there are those too.

But ur exactly right. This happens in ALL races. If u don't really fit in with the status quo you start to look for a place of belonging. Our community can be ignorant sometimes because for many of us we have a very narrow view of blkness and what is acceptable. That needs to change b/c we're creating c00ns and pushing people out of our community. Meanwhile many who didn't fit in or faced rejection or were just invisible became bitter. These aren't true c00ns. These are individuals who said fukk the blk community because it never liked me in the first place. So they date out and try to be as obnoxious about it as possible. If they date a non-blk woman/man it isn't because they like her. It's because (insert bashing) here.

Meanwhile whites know don't nobody give a fukk about them but they eat it up anyway because they will accept ANY validation to feed their insecurity needs. So you get these white people with blk partners talking real slick about our community because they are paired with c00ns who will let them get away with it to spite the people who rejected them in our community. It's sad but I'm tired of c00ns being the face of our community and people assuming that shyt is most of us when it really ain't.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
What you don't seem to get is that I don't give a fukk if ur blk or white. So you can miss me with ur bullshyt.
If you never cared whether I was black or white you would not have mentioned race... and you wouldn't have assumed that I was a cac, simply cause I stated that black men foam at the mouth for Becky and anything non-black

But it is funny how you are willing to type out titan graphs but you aint willing to facetime.. lmao

I wonder, who the cac really is?:jbhmm:

You a SOUND like a racist.
For when all else fails.. lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If you never cared whether I was black or white you would not have mentioned race... and you wouldn't have assumed that I was a cac, simply cause I stated that black men foam at the mouth for Becky and anything non-black

But it is funny how you are willing to type out titan graphs but you aint willing to facetime.. lmao

Usually I go by the intended effects of someone's post to ascertain if they are a sniveling white male troll pretending to be blk. Usually the assumption that all blk men would slit their mama's throats to get to Becky's p*ssy is a quintessential white male troll troupe with the intended effect of making people believe this shyt is far more widespread than it actually is because whites need to be worshipped.

Now if you are a brotha who believes this, I'm tempted to say you're either a c00n, a reformed c00n or you hang around blk men with c00nish ways. Colorism and c00ning is indeed a reality but it's an issue primarily BECAUSE people always assume that blk men only want non-blk or lighter-skinned women while ignoring the brothas in the back who got their hands raised saying "but I prefer dark chicks" or the ones who aren't interested in non-blk women. (Also fukking is very different from worshipping. But that's another story.)

Whatever the case may be with u, I don't know and nor do I care. But a bunch of c00ns online or in the media do NOT equal the blk community. Tales of self-hate have been greatly exaggerated in our race for many different agendas and I need for blks to not believe the fukkin hype:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep! I've spoken about this before. In a lot of cases I can LOOK at a brotha and a sistah and tell if they would be on some IR shyt. And I'm not talking about the men and women who just attract everybody because there are those too.

But ur exactly right. This happens in ALL races. If u don't really fit in with the status quo you start to look for a place of belonging. Our community can be ignorant sometimes because for many of us we have a very narrow view of blkness and what is acceptable. That needs to change b/c we're creating c00ns and pushing people out of our community. Meanwhile many who didn't fit in or faced rejection or were just invisible became bitter. These aren't true c00ns. These are individuals who said fukk the blk community because it never liked me in the first place. So they date out and try to be as obnoxious about it as possible. If they date a non-blk woman/man it isn't because they like her. It's because (insert bashing) here.

Meanwhile whites know don't nobody give a fukk about them but they eat it up anyway because they will accept ANY validation to feed their insecurity needs. So you get these white people with blk partners talking real slick about our community because they are paired with c00ns who will let them get away with it to spite the people who rejected them in our community. It's sad but I'm tired of c00ns being the face of our community and people assuming that shyt is most of us when it really ain't.
With bold I think they are only the face of our community to those that wanted to downplay/shyt on blacks in the first place. Me, you, and the majority on here don't think that way.

As far as the few black people that do the black male/female bashing I'm not around them but like you said they are probably hurt. I can see that just like I agree we do need more people to broaden their views on whats acceptable for blackness. Personally what you want to do do it. Just be true to yourself about it.

Lastly I do agree you can sometimes tell who does and doesn't date IR but honestly I think its moreso your circle and or your parents influence. If you have a mixed circle, neighborhood, etc as actual friends you are more likely to do IR ime. A lot of people on here are only around other blacks so of course they aren't going to be IR dating like that. I've also had people of different races (not just black&white either) want to IR date but are scarred because they think they can't relate and or are scarred they don't want to be called out for liking someone different. Its true maybe on certain racial issues you won't see eye to eye but on the majority of day to day stuff that honestly happens way more often than these tragedies if you have similar backgrounds you can relate ime.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is your opinion only.