Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ouch. Do they have the same shyt for Hispanic/Arab/Indian girls as well?

It's funny how people talk shyt like "Asians don't even like their kids dating other Asians, much less a black guy" making it seem like we're somehow "worse" or some shyt. Man all that bullshyt done fukked up my perspective, thanks.
I only saw 2, one was latino likes white girls, the comments got disabled, and then there's white guy likes latina.

(click the comment section)

look who the only 1 comment talking about race superiority is.........

the majority of people are coo. with one cute latina saying she typically dates black men, but likes everyone. Dude, all you gotta do is open your eyes breh breh.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
ok, make a survey on that then. I find it hilarious that most people take very extreme measures and generalize based off that and it could be because bigotry grabs attention, but in actuality, the majority of people probably dont give a shyt about dark skin, light skin, in fact, just look around at black couples, we know it to be true.

are all the relatives in your family darkskin male/ light skin female? people love to take the extreme and use it as an example, rather than use the MAJORITY as an example.

did you know that over 90% of americans are open to interracial dating? LOL

why is it you deny racism and c00nery exists? :usure:

Daps
True. Everyone is like "everyone hates blacks", but then I can't think of one group that people actually like. Even whites people suck up to them to "get ahead" in the world, but behind their backs they be like :stopitslime:.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
why is it you deny racism and c00nery exists? :usure:
I didn't say it doesn't, but the majority of people are just regular people like you and I.

why do you think racists are the majority? they're the clear minority, so with that said....THEY DONT fukkING MATTER.

apparently nobody fukks with asian men right? you think this nikka got a problem? read the comment section

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I didn't say it doesn't, but the majority of people are just regular people like you and I.

why do you think racists are the majority? they're the clear minority, so with that said....THEY DONT fukkING MATTER.

apparently nobody fukks with asian men right? you think this nikka got a problem? read the comment section

mainly because that guy is an Aigga
and yes racist are the majority.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
mainly because that guy is an Aigga
and yes racist are the majority.
well yea. if he wants to date outside his race the nikka can't be Lu Wang from China fresh off the boat, sorry, but lets keep it real. Women want swag. A swagless black man can't even get his own race let alone an asian man.

Right, meanwhile the majority voted a mixed race president in and 90% of americans are open to interracial dating.

If the majority of americans were racist, that means every time you walk outside 6 out of 10 people hate you, why the fukk would you want to live in a country like that, nikka I woulda left to Canada or the UK years ago.

Daps
well yea. if he wants to date outside his race the nikka can't be Lu Wang from China fresh off the boat, sorry, but lets keep it real. Women want swag. A swagless black man can't even get his own race let alone an asian man.

Right, meanwhile the majority voted a mixed race president in and 90% of americans are open to interracial dating.

If the majority of americans were racist, that means every time you walk outside 6 out of 10 people hate you, why the fukk would you want to live in a country like that, nikka I woulda left to Canada or the UK years ago.

I would say that the majority of people aren't racist, but the majority of white people have very racist tendencies. There's also different levels of what is acceptable as Interracial. Like a white guy and Asian girl together doesn't even get second looks. There also seems to be some people that are okay with the woman being a minority, but if the guy is one :whoa:.

Of course, that shyt shouldn't matter

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

They dont openly hate but you know damn well they 're full of joy when a nikka is killed and shyt like that. The UK is racist too from what i hear

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I would say that the majority of people aren't racist, but the majority of white people have very racist tendencies. There's also different levels of what is acceptable as Interracial. Like a white guy and Asian girl together doesn't even get second looks. There also seems to be some people that are okay with the woman being a minority, but if the guy is one :whoa:.

Of course, that shyt shouldn't matter
You should ask an asian man if he's ok with that union, bet over 50% have an issue with it. I bet there are some white women that have an issue with it too, esp if the guy looks like Brad Pitt. Don't think cause white men don't, others do not. There are other people in this country not just them.

A lot of white people are ignorant, I wouldn't call it necessarily racist. This is a big country and there's white folks that have never actually seen more than a handful of blacks their whole life, let alone interacted with them. They in their gated community tucked away, and all they have are stereotypes to go off of.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They dont openly hate but you know damn well they 're full of joy when a nikka is killed and shyt like that. The UK is racist too from what i hear
the UK has the biggest interracial black/white union in europe. in fact they have like 4% mixed people (which is a lot for an island). Their anti-racist laws are actually the harshest in the world. Mixed race relationships are HELLA common there, ask the UK posters.

No, it's your own fear and ignorance that assumes white people hate you. Much like this other dude, you read to much into forums and think that's everyone. Again, your average joe, really doesn't give a fukk and are too preoccupied trying to provide for their family and live their life to be worried about hating some other human being because of their race.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A white man might go to 'insert black mall' and think the same thing "90% of black people in here must be racist toward me, and hate me with the passion" but truth be told aint nobody even checkin for that nikka like that, half just look at him like :wtf: tf he doing here. Insecurities man, so many people have them. :pachaha:

Again, the majority of people, regular ol people, aint even thinking like that or concerned with shyt like that. :heh:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
the UK has the biggest interracial black/white union in europe. in fact they have like 4% mixed people (which is a lot for an island). Their anti-racist laws are actually the harshest in the world. Mixed race relationships are HELLA common there, ask the UK posters.

No, it's your own fear and ignorance that assumes white people hate you. Much like this other dude, you read to much into forums and think that's everyone. Again, you average joe, really doesn't give a fukk and are too preoccupied trying to provide for their family and live their life. They aint worried about no race.

Interracial dating doesnt prove they're not racist, ive heard they only promote it to breed blacks out of england but whatever. And i dont give a fukk if whites like me or not but i know how they think. Half my fam is white and i live in a predominantly white area so i think i know a bit more than about white folks nikka. Ive heard how they really feel i know their white supremacy secrets so fukk outta tryna tell me cacs aren't racist

Daps

No, it's your own fear and ignorance that assumes white people hate you. Much like this other dude, you read to much into forums and think that's everyone. Again, your average joe, really doesn't give a fukk and are too preoccupied trying to provide for their family and live their life to be worried about hating some other human being because of their race.

I think the reason people think like that because they assume that people being racist on forums is how they are IRL, since if someone is racist, they aren't gonna show it IRL, but will be drop the N bomb with the quickness on a computer.

You know, since a lot of times people are usually only 100 with you when they think they're anonymous,they're trying to make you upset, or they really care about you

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Interracial dating doesnt prove they're not racist, ive heard they only promote it to breed blacks out of england but whatever. And i dont give a fukk if whites like me or not but i know how they think. Half my fam is white and i live in a predominantly white area so i think i know a bit more than about white folks nikka. Ive heard how they really feel i know their white supremacy secrets so fukk outta tryna tell me cacs aren't racist
My father is half white, lived with a handful of white people for over 5 years, went to a HS with 65% white. college 90% white, and work environment with 95% white. Sorry but no, you dont know more than me.

Again, you might be mistaking ignorance for racism. Because if the majority of people around you HATED you, you'd know it nikka, even if they wanted to make it a secret. when someone despises you, like a skinhead (which ive encountered twice in my life) youll know it. That's how I know you don't know what racism is, because if you've ever encountered a real racist, as in someone that hates you, you know it, even when they don't say it.