Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think the reason people think like that because they assume that people being racist on forums is how they are IRL, since if someone is racist, they aren't gonna show it IRL, but will be drop the N bomb with the quickness on a computer.

You know, since a lot of times people are usually only 100 with you when they think they're anonymous,they're trying to make you upset, or they really care about you
You mean the same way people say cac, but chances are their coworkers have no idea they use the term on a regular basis? :pachaha:

Imagine if all the posters here had to use the term cracker ass cracker IRL. I think people use it in vague and aren't actually putting their heart into it. lots are trolling, some being funny, some just superficially using the term to 'fit in', but I dont think anyone here is an actual militant.

same shyt on internet forums. I actually come from a predominately white website that is now retired. It was a UK website, man if anyone dared say ******, he'd be banned/out cast over night (this is how I know brits are far from racist, they are very progressive people) American boards tend to be more relaxed with racial slurs. I think what you read, are a very small minority that make a lot of noise. Put it to you this way, Justine Socco or whatever her name, that was talking about the african aids, who do you think went after her the most? blacks or whites? we black people put way too much focus on racist cacs than the cacs that are coo. I feel bad for them because they was out there during the Trayvon marches, they be out there attacking their own kind, and we over look it and say "look there goes those cacs again" as if THEY ALL do it.

It's better than us, cause we dont even go after our own kind, even when a nikka is doing wrong, we'll still back him up and claim anyone doing other wise is a c00n. Try being black and saying OJ was guilty during the trial.......

but go on youtube and check out Paula Deens comments, most are white people calling her racist and bigot. They were the main ones calling for her to get fired.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the same way people say cac, but chances are their coworkers have no idea they use the term on a regular basis? :pachaha:

Imagine if all the posters here had to use the term cracker ass cracker IRL. I think people use it in vague and aren't actually putting their heart into it. lots are trolling, some being funny, some just superficially using the term to 'fit in', but I dont think anyone here is an actual militant.

same shyt on internet forums. I actually come from a predominately white website that is now retired. It was a UK website, man if anyone dared say ******, he'd be banned/out cast over night (this is how I know brits are far from racist, they are very progressive people) American boards tend to be more relaxed with racial slurs. I think what you read, are a very small minority that make a lot of noise. Put it to you this way, Justine Socco or whatever her name, that was talking about the african aids, who do you think went after her the most? blacks or whites? we black people put way too much focus on racist cacs than the cacs that are coo. I feel bad for them because they was out there during the Trayvon marches, they be out there attacking their own kind, and we over look it and say "look there goes those cacs again" as if THEY ALL do it.

It's better than us, cause we dont even go after our own kind, even when a nikka is doing wrong, we'll still back him up and claim anyone doing other wise is a c00n. Try being black and saying OJ was guilty during the trial.......

but go on youtube and check out Paula Deens comments, most are white people calling her racist and bigot. They were the main ones calling for her to get fired.

i dont even use that word 'cac'...what baffles me is the same cats that will used that word get up in arms about somebody saying n1993r

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hold on, op

i post women i like, all women, white women have the most common characteristics that I like, when black women have the same characteristics, i post them, im the one that brought cherry hilson to JBO (shes faded to me since then though), like any red blooded american I bored easily so im not going to post the same girls over and over again, so the new girls are going to be mostly white when I see a bad black betch, i'll post her again

as far as they don't want me that up for the debate we know they on that :mjpls: in front of the camera, but get them alone, they want the D, and I aint talking about the hippos that you see with black guys, Im talking about the baddest white betches on this earth

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

its the same in eastern europe all you ever hear about is neo nazis etc., but no one brings up antifa

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Where is this female that is attracted to males and doesn't like not one black male?

People may hide it and people may lie but scientifically this is a rarity.

You stress skin color too much.

:leostare:Actually, scientifically speaking women tend to be much more subjective than men. Things like race tend to matter MORE to women than to men.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:leostare:Actually, scientifically speaking women tend to be much more subjective than men. Things like race tend to matter MORE to women than to men.
Does this scientific study that shows race matter more to women than men deal with having sex or dating?

Because behind closed doors many limitations are lifted.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Does this scientific study that shows race matter more to women than men deal with having sex or dating?

Because behind closed doors many limitations are lifted.

so black hispanic women are cool right? We don't have a lot of them where I'm at....

Not like you would think no. Many of them are :mjpls:.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
2. Black men are rated as the most attractive men, both facially and physically. If we are undesirable to women it is because of other reasons like media influence, perceived or real wealth, sheer cultural difference, unfamiliarity, perceived or real education, etc. These things are social and cultural factors where cacs hold great influence.

:dahell:Where did you see this at?:snoop: Brother PLEASE show me this stat.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So where Is the scientific study showing that behind closed doors women as a majority are still no nikkas? :usure:

Show and prove nikka.

Question; Why are you passionate about this? Yes some "Black latinos" are funny styles. I think you know this. Most just stay to there own kind like everyone else zawgs.

Blackout

Daps
Question; Why are you passionate about this? Yes some "Black latinos" are funny styles. I think you know this. Most just stay to there own kind like everyone else zawgs.
Your the one showing passion based on how you came at me out if nowhere trying to connect a unrelated study to black men fukking non black women on the low.

You do know that the study is less likely to be connected to this when behind closed doors preference is different than dating and public interest.

Why are you coming at me like you are against black men getting non black p*ssy on the low anyway. :huhldup:

It ain't my fault that males of other races make having sex with black men taboo to where their women are curious and satisfy their curiosity and rebellious spirit by chasing what's considered "taboo" and "forbidden.":pachaha:

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Your the one showing passion based on how you came at me out if nowhere trying to connect a unrelated study to black men fukking non black women on the low.

You do know that the study is less likely to be connected to this when behind closed doors preference is different than dating and public interest.

Why are you coming at me like you are against black men getting non black p*ssy on the low anyway. :huhldup:

It ain't my fault that males of other races make having sex with black men taboo to where their women are curious and satisfy their curiosity and rebellious spirit by chasing what's considered taboo and forbidden.:pachaha:

This man I'm a brother so I am all for brothers getting fly non black females. So make it happen player. Peace.

Daps
One thing I've said, even in the first post, is that a black guy CAN get with women of a different race in terms of DATING, but he just has to work harder than he would have to if he was that girl's race. It makes sense since most people stick to their own in dating, hell most people stick to their own when it comes to friends.

Blackout

Daps
This man I'm a brother so I am all for brothers getting fly non black females. So make it happen player. Peace.
Its been happening.

Racist whites have been trying to influence everybody into making race bigger than it is for years but in the end the fact that we are all human shines though and through even if our humanity is restricted to behind doors activity.

Last edited: