Why do people want to see YMCMB fail so bad?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
@TGKj exactly.

I mever listen to radio maybe thats why they dont bother me

I dont hate ymcmb, but im dissapointed in weezys music lately

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@TGK exactly.

I never listen to radio maybe thats why they dont bother me

I dont hate ymcmb, but im dissapointed in weezys music lately

whenever i catch myself thinking that, i listen to his old shyt and appreciate how much good shyt he put out for nikkas

athletes fall off all the time and its not a big deal to me, and i feel the same about rappers :yeshrug:

i cant think of one rapper that felt was on top of his game his entire career, the shyts unrealistic to me

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont really get it. If i dont like the music somebodys making, i just dont listen to it.

damn near everyone has and ipod,mp3, or a phone that can play music that they like.

good music fosters a vibrant, creative society. Kids these days are half-retarded, socially awkward lames for a reason. mainstream music has been bread & water for about 10 years now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
good music fosters a vibrant, creative society. Kids these days are half-retarded, socially awkward lames for a reason.

i put the blame for that on the internet mostly, but thats just me :yeshrug:

and aint nobody forcing kids to listen to "mainstream" music, everybody knows how to find shyt online by now

but i get wat you saying :birdman:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
whenever i catch myself thinking that, i listen to his old shyt and appreciate how much good shyt he put out for nikkas

athletes fall off all the time and its not a big deal to me, and i feel the same about rappers :yeshrug:

i cant think of one rapper that felt was on top of his game his entire career, the shyts unrealistic to me

thats how hip hop is...niccas love to forget whats he done for the game and how much he contributed. i dont get it. he put out a lackluster album, that doesnt discredit all that hes given us.

its crazy but hip hop fans are fickle, ill joke around and call him garbage, but i know hes not. not at all.

but hey, it happens to all the greats. but honestly, sometimes, it feels like weezy just only raps for wordlpay and punchlines. he need s to let us know whats going on in his life and get a little deeper than random verses. before it was awesome, bc he was a druggie and just having fun being young.

you 29, b :stopitslime:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:

The two aren't remotely the same. An athlete can get old, out of shape....his knees or back can give out, his eye sight....there is a ton of shyt that can go wrong to end an athletic career.

Rappers only have to rap. And it's not about "being on top" your whole career....if you look at somebody like Nas, you can see his new shyt is somewhat comparable to his old shyt. Wayne, his new shyt is terrible....not even decent....it's flat out horrible. :shaq2: at giving his new shyt a pass because he gave us good music at one point, years ago....the hell kinda logic is that?

Fred.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This would be true but nobody hated Death Row,Bad Boy,Roc-A-Fella,Aftermath etc..like they do YMCMB even now nobody rides on MMG and GOOD Music as harshly either, they're loathed for a reason. The number one reason is because they're popular as fukk but they make terrible childish music. Not only that but once upon a time Lil Wayne was actually one of the best rappers alive...hard to grow up to that mans music and see what a lazy rhyming, cross dressing fakkit he's become now. Drake is taelented but he makes softboy lightskin rap and Nicki is Nicki, not even gonna mention the weedcarriers :huhldup:

They have no classic albums either..just a bunch of forcefed radio hits mostly carried by Drake.

Take Care is classic

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wtf:

The two aren't remotely the same. An athlete can get old, out of shape....his knees or back can give out, his eye sight....there is a ton of shyt that can go wrong to end an athletic career.

Rappers only have to rap. And it's not about "being on top" your whole career....if you look at somebody like Nas, you can see his new shyt is somewhat comparable to his old shyt. Wayne, his new shyt is terrible....not even decent....it's flat out horrible. :shaq2: at giving his new shyt a pass because he gave us good music at one point, years ago....the hell kinda logic is that?

Fred.

rappers can go through real life shyt that affects their music breh... it doesn't have to be a physical injury, that shyt can be mental and could easily fukk with their creative process in terms of making music, also they can be in the game so long that they dont have the same vigor that they did when they started out which can lead to lackluster bars (basically what wayne going through now IMO)

i never said i gave his new shyt a pass, its still bad, im just saying that im not gonna complain about it when i can just listen to his old shyt :yeshrug:

as far as the nas thing goes imo he's always been a better rapper than wayne and i dont expect the same consistency from wayne as i do from nas. Sue me

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't want them to fail per say, but their quality of music is really sad. When you look at the last couple Lil Wayne releases: I Am Not An Human Being, Rebirth, Carter 4, Carter 3, they are all mediocre releases. Completely forgettable music. And yet this guy is on top?
Drake releases: Take Care, Thank Me Later. All decent releases, but they aren't anything special for me. Just don't care about the music at all.
Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday, Roman Reloaded. Roman Reloaded is easily the worst album I have heard this year. EASILY. Pink Friday was the worst album I heard that year.
Tyga: The most generic forgettable album this year. Just lost in the fog.

Everyone else is just irrelevant to me. I'm not going to criticize them or speak on them because I don't listen to them, but they haven't really done anything to distinguish themselves. So here you have a label that is churning out mediocre releases and beating us over the head with these garbage singles. It just got annoying and they should be able to do better