Why do people want to see YMCMB fail so bad?

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
l.gif

:laugh:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive heard it all somebody really just called take care a classic. that album was booty juice straight weed plate status

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1. Because they jacked there entire rhyme scheme from big sean.

2. Because they talk big and act tough...overtly so...and speaking as a person who grew up in an impoverished environment...outside of baby and gudda...all them nikkas sweet.

3. Because I get the gut feeling that all of their number 1 hits are pay for play...that nobody is realling requesting there stuff like that.

4. Because wayne just says random shyt...but somehow his fans think he is the greatest rapper alive...i mean his "pusha t talking out his ass / imma have to to head butt him" line is papoose level...

5. Because Nicki Minaj actually has talent as a female MC...as an MC period...and she sold her soul to be a pop star...like she said "fukk all you black people who supported me and checked for my mixtape I am going to make this pop record..." then when that shyt bricked and she got criticized she threatened to stop rapping LIKE ANYBODY ACTUALLY GIVES A fukk.

6. Because Drake is a straight up corner white guy...no way there has ever been a cornier hip hop fraud than Aubrey...and for anyone to co sign him...pathetic...

Still play that drake shyt though to fake simp on a chick so i can squirt my kids in her weave...

Still watch a Nicki Minaj video on mute and fast forward to the ass shots...

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Seems to me all their haters are hiphop heads that are salty that the music they like is not at the forefront.

This is what always happens.

They only want them to fail, because they want ANYONE at the top to fail. Most of the people who get on those crusades have been doing it long before YMCMB came along. They care more about them failing than their favorite rappers succeeding.

You ever notice 50 Cent & G-Unit doesn't get almost ANY hatred these days, because a lotta people just don't give a shyt what he's doing? It's mostly because he's not on top anymore. They only cared how wack he was when he was the biggest name in the game. Before him it was Jay, before that it was Bad Boy, before that it was Death Row... if you travel back far enough, there were even "purists" that hated on Run-DMC and LL.

So it comes with the territory, and it usually has very little to do with the actual music more than it does who's making it. Even if YMCMB dropped something EPIC, there would still be people praying for them to fall off.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but they haven't dropped anything epic.

They piggy back everything that's on top, from athletes to entertainers, to help spread popularity.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
This is what always happens.

They only want them to fail, because they want ANYONE at the top to fail. Most of the people who get on those crusades have been doing it long before YMCMB came along. They care more about them failing than their favorite rappers succeeding.

You ever notice 50 Cent & G-Unit doesn't get almost ANY hatred these days, because a lotta people just don't give a shyt what he's doing? It's mostly because he's not on top anymore. They only cared how wack he was when he was the biggest name in the game. Before him it was Jay, before that it was Bad Boy, before that it was Death Row... if you travel back far enough, there were even "purists" that hated on Run-DMC and LL.

So it comes with the territory, and it usually has very little to do with the actual music more than it does who's making it. Even if YMCMB dropped something EPIC, there would still be people praying for them to fall off.

Nobody hated 50/G-Unit until they fell off and started oversaturating the market with corny ass video games/movies/clothing lines..when they were at their peak musically (02-05 run)the backlash was nowhere NEAR the hate people have for YMBCMB.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nobody hated 50/G-Unit until they fell off and started oversaturating the market with corny ass video games/movies/clothing lines..when they were at their peak musically (02-05 run)the backlash was nowhere NEAR the hate people have for YMBCMB.

Bruh... there was an almost instant backlash against G-Unit as soon as 50 became inescapable on TV and radio. Not to say he had no fans left, but some of the same people who were chompin' at the bit for the mixtapes in '02 and bought GRODT were dead tired of anything G-Unit by the end of '03-'04.

shyt, when AllHipHop's board was poppin', they had to make a whole damn board strictly for pro/anti G-Unit threads. And that kinda shyt wasn't just on the net... niqqas who you JUST SAW bumpin' any and everything 50 got on their "naw, I don't fukk with them like that" shyt after '03.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk all that "hatin nikkas cause the successful shyt" them nikkas just flat out suck, and they make music for corny white boys and simpin ass nikkas and fags. From "back that thang up":ahh: to "how to love":scusthov:

Scust at you nikkas for cosignin this shyt