Why do people want to see YMCMB fail so bad?

franny

Pro
Daps
YMCMBeat That p*ssy Up. La Familia. Toast To This Uptown Gangsta shyt. Flashy Lifestyle. 100.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Nobody hated 50/G-Unit until they fell off and started oversaturating the market with corny ass video games/movies/clothing lines..when they were at their peak musically (02-05 run)the backlash was nowhere NEAR the hate people have for YMBCMB.

i disagree, the IC even had a forum for gunit beef, it was that bad.

the unit got alot of hate for real after 03.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Bruh... there was an almost instant backlash against G-Unit as soon as 50 became inescapable on TV and radio. Not to say he had no fans left, but some of the same people who were chompin' at the bit for the mixtapes in '02 and bought GRODT were dead tired of anything G-Unit by the end of '03-'04.

shyt, when AllHipHop's board was poppin', they had to make a whole damn board strictly for pro/anti G-Unit threads. And that kinda shyt wasn't just on the net... niqqas who you JUST SAW bumpin' any and everything 50 got on their "naw, I don't fukk with them like that" shyt after '03.

lmao @ us making the exact same post, i quoted him before i read this. the IC was nuts anytime 50 did ANYTHING, like when window shopper came out "IS NAS A WINDOW SHOPPER?" people were on 50s dikk hard.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fukk all that "hatin nikkas cause the successful shyt" them nikkas just flat out suck, and they make music for corny white boys and simpin ass nikkas and fags. From "back that thang up":ahh: to "how to love":scusthov:

Scust at you nikkas for cosignin this shyt

But let's see how much people care whether they suck or not when they stop sellin'.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When they stop sellin you stans will quit with this "we winnin" shyt so there would be no need to address the fukkary.

"You stans"?

I ain't one of them, so you can exclude me out of that.

Just sayin'... the pattern never lies. Watch how much some (some, not all) people care when their reign is done. By then, they'll be on to whoever else is reignin'. Never fails.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"You stans"?

I ain't one of them, so you can exclude me out of that.

Just sayin'... the pattern never lies. Watch how much some (some, not all) people care when their reign is done. By then, they'll be on to whoever else is reignin'. Never fails.

I apologize if you are not a Stan. Wouldn't want to falsely accuse any man of that fukkary.

And you have a point, the world is full of sheep. What's hot is only hot because it's hot. When something else is hot nikkas will switch.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
i disagree, the IC even had a forum for gunit beef, it was that bad.

the unit got alot of hate for real after 03.
I remember the HATE IT OR LOVE IT forum. I DONT remember it being made for beef,more so cause g-unit was constantly discussed.