Why do people want to see YMCMB fail so bad?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
weezy needs to be humbled, he's been trash the past 3 years.

drizzy doing his thing, nicki is for homos/confused women, the rest of the roster are nobodies.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
With me its nothing personal against YMCMB.

Lately their music has been lifeless (besides some Drake) and pretty weak. It doesn't help that they play their music all the time on the radio and sh!t. So when you are getting beat over the head with bad music you hope others start to relaize it isn't good so we can start hearing better music. They aren't progressing a artist, Drake is the exception but everyone else over there make a bunch of songs about nothing or crossover/pop songs

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Wayne has been trash since No Ceilings. Drake and Nicki make pop music for women, they're just an overall wack label with no connection to the streets...they all about makin money. At least when they were just CMR they made millions and gave us some classic records.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because people foolishly believe that if YMCMB falls off, that real hip-hop that everyone wants to hear yet nobody wants to buy will make that renaissance that it's dying to make. What history shows is that if YMCMB falls off, some other crew that complainers don't like will ascend to the top.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
cause YMCMB is so fukking gay, that's why. They are the popularizers of everything shytty in contemporary rap

1)way too many for the ladies songs

2)shytty ass simile and metaphor overload

3)roster full of terrible rappers

4)allowing drake to breathe

if you dont understand why YMCMB is rap's cultural AIDS you probably listened to Nsync in your childhood.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Because people foolishly believe that if YMCMB falls off, that real hip-hop that everyone wants to hear yet nobody wants to buy will make that renaissance that it's dying to make. What history shows is that if YMCMB falls off, some other crew that complainers don't like will ascend to the top.
This...

They're basically placeholders of the ideal people feel they're "supposed" to hate...after them it'll be somebody else making the hits that define the times...a couple of years will past and they'll get their nostalgia bonus points like everybody else...it's almost hilarious to me to see how the Hot Boy Era is damn near universally loved online now, but when I first started posting on SOHH they were ruining hip hop with their bamma bling bling nonsense....shyt's arbitrary and cyclical...typical cliche rap backlash

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
they make shytty music... and music is the most important thing... outside of a very few drake songs... there whole label is wack juice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole label is booty juice i mean do people actually listen to anyone else except drake and wayne? seriously?

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

This would be true but nobody hated Death Row,Bad Boy,Roc-A-Fella,Aftermath etc..like they do YMCMB even now nobody rides on MMG and GOOD Music as harshly either, they're loathed for a reason. The number one reason is because they're popular as fukk but they make terrible childish music. Not only that but once upon a time Lil Wayne was actually one of the best rappers alive...hard to grow up to that mans music and see what a lazy rhyming, cross dressing fakkit he's become now. Drake is taelented but he makes softboy lightskin rap and Nicki is Nicki, not even gonna mention the weedcarriers :huhldup:

They have no classic albums either..just a bunch of forcefed radio hits mostly carried by Drake.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont really get it. If i dont like the music somebodys making, i just dont listen to it.

damn near everyone has and ipod,mp3, or a phone that can play music that they like.

i haven't listened to the radio in years for that reason, if i wanna hear a particular interview that a radio host does, i can hear it online, nothing is forcing me to listen to the radio

i just dont understand why people listen to artist that they dont like :yeshrug:, i be hearing people complaining about the radio and they usually have a car with an auxiliary input and a cable right next to their ipods, and just dont plug it in :wtf:, they'd rather complain about the radio :snoop:

i dont listen to ymcmb because i dont like their music, but im not gonna talk shyt about em imma just listen to something else :yeshrug: