Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe we got here.

We finally got here. This c00n hate movement is finally showing it's ass.

Keep going OP.

Once the FBA "movement" starts embracing white supremacist-adjacent psuedo science; mocking, scrutinizing and attacking people's lips, noses, ears, skin, shapes, whatever as part of this rabid witch hunting of who is "AdoS/FbA;" maybe that will finally be the universal wake up call to this meaningless c00n bullshyt yall disguised as pro-black thought.

We can finally get back to real black political movement, and leave you do-nothing, wannabe cac, fringe weirdos behind where you belong.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I can't believe we got here.

We finally got here. This c00n hate movement is finally showing it's ass.

Keep going OP.

Once the FBA "movement" starts embracing white supremacist-adjacent psuedo science; mocking, scrutinizing and attacking people's lips, noses, ears, skin, shapes, whatever as part of this rabid witch hunting of who is "AdoS/FbA;" maybe that will finally be the universal wake up call to this meaningless c00n bullshyt yall disguised as pro-black thought.

We can finally get back to real black political movement, and leave you do-nothing, wannabe cac, fringe weirdos behind where you belong.
Real talk, I think its a push back is from Africans coming here buying into ideas sold to them of who Black Americans are. Black Americans were hardcore into being African in the 60s and 70s before COINTELPRO disrupted shyt.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
If they Nigerian or Ghanaian most of the time you can't tell

But if they are Kenyan, South African, Sudanese, Congolese etc then it becomes obvious that they ain't AA

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, I think its a push back is from Africans coming here buying into ideas sold to them of who Black Americans are. Black Americans were hardcore into being African in the 60s and 70s before COINTELPRO disrupted shyt.

I think it's just the internet age giving every dumb fukk nicca a voice to look like public voices and militants.

The ignorant c00n nikkas we grew up with who was always talking about "I'm part German, Native American, Irish, and Japanese :damn:" everything but African, now cosplaying as militants with a cause on the internet.

Masquerade been slowly coming off. Tariq getting closer and closer to being a straight up pro-Trump Republican. The odd desire to revise history in order to erase other black ethnic groups from popular culture. The st0rmfr0nt level memes, jokes, and rhetoric mocking poverty in Africa now transitioning to full blown psuedo-race science of what "Africans look like."

Yeah it's time for folks to put their egos at the door and wake up to this nonsense now. FBA done jumped the shark. It's a weird ass, deranged hate movement of strange niccas that wish they was white.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Featurism is VERY much a thing.

African Diasporians look like continental Africans.

The only ones that think that’s not true are the ones that haven’t been around Central and West Africans (where we descent from.)

Earlier this year there was a whole thread of African American celebrities and their African lookalikes already affirming that fact.

Slow nikkas in here immediately talkin bout
“so you sayin we can’t tell the difference between Ethiopians and us?”

Only showing they can’t be taken serious not even understanding basic historical context, since Ethiopians are East Africans,
while we descent from Central and West Africa.
A quick #Nigerian IG search

I can’t see it

They don’t look American to me

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think it's just the internet age giving every dumb fukk nicca a voice to look like public voices and militants.

The ignorant c00n nikkas we grew up with who was always talking about "I'm part German, Native American, Irish, and Japanese :damn:" everything but African, now cosplaying as militants with a cause on the internet.

Masquerade been slowly coming off. Tariq getting closer and closer to being a straight up pro-Trump Republican. The odd desire to revise history in order to erase other black ethnic groups from popular culture. The st0rmfr0nt level memes, jokes, and rhetoric mocking poverty in Africa now transitioning to full blown psuedo-race science of what "Africans look like."

Yeah it's time for folks to put their egos at the door and wake up to this nonsense now. FBA done jumped the shark. It's a weird ass, deranged hate movement of strange niccas that wish they was white.

Wow, a lot to take in, some will read this and be like:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Africans do the same thing to me too. There is a restaurant called Iya Ibadan in NJ. I walk in wanting some Efo and I had to convince the person behind the counter that I didn’t need their help and my family is Nigerian. Maybe because I have a massive beard but I had to show them my uncle’s destroyed house from that blast in Ibadan last December before they were convinced. I don’t speak the language, but still… Black Americans do look like Nigerians often.

Iya Ibadan catered my nieces wedding. Their food is fire.

NYC Rebel

Daps

I can’t see it

You need to come to New York because folks like you aren’t around a lot of Africans

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being told I dont look African after disclosing it always is always met by me saying “how is an African supposed to look like?” The silence I meet. :mjlol:

Been hearing shyt my entire life. Its annoying as fukk.

You can tell that African Americans in particular have a heavy Igbo presence. The chick in my avi is an Igbo gal I used to smash. They look so much like folk from here
Well my brehtheren, are you aware of the aboriginal moorish Indians who repatriated back to Africa? Could you possibly be a descendant of those peoples? Perhaps that's why you may not look like those other Africans? :jbhmm::troll:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Lesbi honest. Are you bothered by the fact that you resemble them? It's usualy a lie to say that you can't tell the difference. Nobody is bragging about looking different. The Black community encompasses various ethnicities, similar to how East and West Africans have distinct appearances. Similarly, many Spanish and Portuguese-speaking Black individuals from countries where they mixed with the Native population may not resemble us. Black people in the UK and Canada have mixed heritage, with some looking African and others Caribbean. English-speaking Caribbean individuals share similarities with us. It can sometimes be surprising to hear a Caribbean accent from someone you meet, especially if you initially think that they are Black American. On top of that, some South Asian Black people resemble us, while others do not, with some looking more like The Rock. Like I said, Black people come from diverse ethnic backgrounds. Yet, the key point is that most of the time, you can tell who’s African and who’s American Black … maybe about 8 times out of 10.
I don't. I did when I was child, in the 90s, especially living in NY/NJ gutta while going a afrocentric private school.

I was hyper aware of what Blackness was before I was taught complex math. But a home I was surrounded by nikkas who clowned nikkas for having dark skin and nappy hair. That shyt quickly stopped bothering me after I left the hood and started being exposed to other groups and actually started hanging out with Africans. I quickly learned that no one knows what they're talking about when it comes to race. My little brother looks like a Black mexican Chris Brown. My mom and half her sisters look Dominican, ppl still swear they are. I have cousins on my moms side who claim they're West Indian and look it. Most of the people I named have nothing but African and cac DNA in their blood and we have genetic tests that prove it. I'm technically the most genetically diverse of my mom's extended family because I have Asian and Native America DNA but I look like a powerful accent. <<< this last bit got me a job at bank and into the corporate world.

Our phenotypes are determined our regions gene pool. Ethiopians have big foreheads because the people of that region have big foreheads and they breed with one another. But if an Ethiopian has a child with a white Texan, what features would give away their parent is Ethiopian? East Europeans have large foreheads. The Thai have large foreheads. If all it takes is a generation to erase a defining feature of a group of people, its not a defining feature of that group of people.

Mixed people's exist invalidates any ethnicity to physical features argument. Hell nigas like who don't dress, sound or even acknowledge their non FBA ancestry invalidates it. And a lot of them nikkas are out here:mjlol:fba fishin

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of times, you can tell from the clothes. If you’re wearing church shoes and gym socks, we know you’re not FBA

Seriously, ppl wanna act like all African cultures is the same. In Florida, I can tell when someone is Haitian to black American n that’s not a bad thing at all.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I can’t see it

**Deep sigh**

IMG-7810.jpg

NYC Rebel

Daps

I can’t see it

One is black American, one is Nigerian. Pick who is who. I wanna see something because you seem stuck on a particular phenotype

IMG-7496.jpg

IMG-7497.jpg