Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wooooow they really said my aunty look like Future I'm not playing this game anymore

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When nikkas say look African. They are talking about that malnutrition, hunger look at many Africans have when they come here from poverty. It's that I survived look. Look at Osaka James and I can clearly see, that nikka looked like he had it hard in Africa. That's the look they are talking about. It's the stereotype look. The taxi driver look. It's due to having shyt really hard and not knowing where your next meal is coming from.

Most Africans I've seen who came to America in the last 10 years don't look nothing like this. They look like other Black folks. You couldn't even tell them apart even with their accent. You might think they are British. They are far more Americanized.

The ones who came in my dad's era when Africa had a lot of wars. Yeah, they look like that. Not all of them but you can clearly see African. It's not hard either. Anyone can see it. Everyone has a stereotype look. Haitian got a look that some have. Jamaicans. Everyone does but the look Black Americans think of is this hungry look.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Young Mark Aguirre looking like Ayodele Ojo the day he got drafted

BleOK7UIIAEMZEF.jpg

:heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:salute:to your parents … just wish it was more like them back inna dayz
It’s crazy. But my father is a part of a really well-known story in the 1970s that was in one of those black American African magazines owned by the Johnson company who owned Ebony. One of his good black American friends he went to Hunter with in New York (who my mother later disclosed to me he was fukking :russ: ) visited Nigeria and stayed with my family there. It was a big deal for black Americans in 1971 to travel to Nigeria, but this woman did it on her own to meet my family who are related to the former Ooni of Ife. The woman published a story in one several awards. That’s who my parents always have been. Wasn’t until I left the nest that I was like :francis: