Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let an African American go to any random African nation like hi, im "Add country"

They're gonna a ask 4 questions

Where you from
Where you stay
Where your grandma stay
What's your last name

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
America is a continent. Black people around the content, are they ADOS/FBA? This is before we discuss socioeconomic inequalities etc :pachaha:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I mean his name was Osaka I'm sure it was a giveaway

I had no idea Idris Elba was not Af American and I'm from the UK like him, where we are used to seeing a more diverse mix of black people together

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You can't tell people what they can and can't be offended by

It would be offensive in either direction, in my opinion.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My wife geechie. The amount of Africans who stop her and keep asking her where is she REALLY from even after she says her Mom is SC and Pops from GA is hilarious.

My uncle who came over to stay with us almost broke into tears saying she looked like his grandma.

I will tell yall this, I go to Nigeria and see way too many of yall doppelgängers there.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You can 100% tell no matter the skin color I don’t understand why this is controversial

Honestly it’s just Africans low self esteem showing

Not really

Its actually more offensive when a good looking person is told 'wow u don't look African'

Like fool wtf does African look like/mean to you?
It can't be admixture because as mentioned in this thread, Africans have been mixing amongst eachother and non Africans for thousands of years, not just hundreds

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Being told I dont look African after disclosing it always is always met by me saying “how is an African supposed to look like?” The silence I meet. :mjlol:

Been hearing shyt my entire life. Its annoying as fukk.

You can tell that African Americans in particular have a heavy Igbo presence. The chick in my avi is an Igbo gal I used to smash. They look so much like folk from here

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not really

Its actually more offensive when a good looking person is told 'wow u don't look African'

Like fool wtf does African look like/mean to you?
It can't be admixture because as mentioned in this thread, Africans have been mixing amongst eachother and non Africans for thousands of years, not just hundreds
He's c00ning

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Being told I dont look African after disclosing it always is always met by me saying “how is an African supposed to look like?” The silence I meet. :mjlol:

You can tell that African Americans in particular have a heavy Igbo presence. The chick in my avi is an Igbo gal I used to smash. They look so much like folk from here

Most of us Igbo relatives were taken to Virginia and Jamaica , can't talk for the rest of America or other Islands