Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's an anti-black, white supremacist inspired take. African is genetically the most diverse continent on Earth. Its so diverse that Middle Easterns and Europeans are genetically more related to each than West Africans and South Africans are. Some claiming to be able tell the different between Africans and FBA either doesn't get out much and/or pulling from cac definitions of what an African is supposed to look like.

Can you tell a white American from an Irish/german/russian/Italian?

How about an Asian American vs chinese/indian/Filipino/Korean?

We never hear cacs say this about cacs. I've heard latinos say this about other latinos like Peruvians or central Mexicans... but the ones saying that are always white washed and future cacs.

The foundation on this hedges on the fact that we have a significant amount of European features in our DNA while most Africans do not. So saying you can tell an African from FBA is a round about why of saying "We are more cac them Africans". If you've seen ppl mistake African black/white biracials for FB, you'll know what I'm talking.

Some nikkas take it too far, like Tariq, and believe their proximity to cacness makes them superior to other skin folk around the globe. If you've seen

I'm the perfect example of why this line of thinking is flawed. No one in my genetic history was born on and island, except England. My Black ancestors were among the last slaves to be brought over by ship to America. My white ancestors came over from England in the middle 1800s. I'm 80% African 12% cac and the rest native american. I've got genetic reports and census papers to prove it.

But people swear up and down I'm Nigeran or from Haiti. And my relatives who are mostly lightskinned on both sides. Race doesn't exist, no one knows wtf they are talking about when the claim to be able to tell someone's race by their features. Biracials and mixed race people debunk that claim.

/thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
One is black American, one is Nigerian. Pick who is who. I wanna see something because you seem stuck on a particular phenotype

IMG-7496.jpg

IMG-7497.jpg
What's the answer?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
One is black American, one is Nigerian. Pick who is who. I wanna see something because you seem stuck on a particular phenotype

IMG-7496.jpg

IMG-7497.jpg
The last one looks Black American but not because of looks, her appearance is club hip hop scene in America

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Because it's an anti-black, white supremacist inspired take. African is genetically the most diverse continent on Earth. Its so diverse that Middle Easterns and Europeans are genetically more related to each than West Africans and South Africans are. Some claiming to be able tell the different between Africans and FBA either doesn't get out much and/or pulling from cac definitions of what an African is supposed to look like.
Can you tell a white American from an Irish/german/russian/Italian?

How about an Asian American vs chinese/indian/Filipino/Korean?

We never hear cacs say this about cacs. I've heard latinos say this about other latinos like Peruvians or central Mexicans... but the ones saying that are always white washed and future cacs.

The foundation on this hedges on the fact that we have a significant amount of European features in our DNA while most Africans do not. So saying you can tell an African from FBA is a round about why of saying "We are more cac them Africans". If you've seen ppl mistake African black/white biracials for FB, you'll know what I'm talking.

Some nikkas take it too far, like Tariq, and believe their proximity to cacness makes them superior to other skin folk around the globe. If you've seen

I'm the perfect example of why this line of thinking is flawed. No one in my genetic history was born on and island, except England. My Black ancestors were among the last slaves to be brought over by ship to America. My white ancestors came over from England in the middle 1800s. I'm 80% African 12% cac and the rest native american. I've got genetic reports and census papers to prove it.

But people swear up and down I'm Nigeran or from Haiti. And my relatives who are mostly lightskinned on both sides. Race doesn't exist, no one knows wtf they are talking about when the claim to be able to tell someone's race by their features. Biracials and mixed race people debunk that claim.
It isn't anti black. Your own logic betrays your point. If Africa is diverse then you would have diverse phenotypes amongst them. A small founding population of a hodge podge of different ethnicities would then logically create a different look. Who cares what someone else has said or you think you've never heard from another race? It isnt even true but you dudes keep saying it because you hold asians and white peoples opinion so highly and need a narrative to not live in reality. No one cares about your family my guy. The actual problem is the opposite. There is no way on gods green Earth a confident group of people would be dying to be considered to look like another group of people. And what is worse it's true. Is there overlap? Absolutely. But to act like there is isn't common prototypical african look or LOOKS if you want to be pedantic that can be distinguished from AA's is borderline delusional. I wonder if it's possible to correct this massive inferiority complex around here.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
even among black diasporans who are close to 100% african ancestry they are a mixture of different african gene pools

africa is the most diverse continent genetically but the distinct populations are nowhere near as mixed on average

that's why the features of black diasporans tend to not be clearly coming from anyone spot many times

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I’m waiting for the person I asked to respond. He was so stuck on one phenotype, not realizing that Africans have the more phenotypes than any group of people in the world.
its a trick question isnt it?

Daps
Yeah the evidence is murky at best :leostare: gonna need some more brehette comparisons :jbhmm: topless if possible, can't be too sure :patrice: