Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because it's divisive.
You can tell guy in OP is African. Slavery mixed us up racially. We have black, white and Native American DNA. Thats a fact. But still some were mixed in Africa also - which makes it harder to tell sometimes. But thinking about it, it’s probably the Native American DNA that makes us look different from them.

This too
Native American DNA isn't as prominent in us as we were taught to believe.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
lol because it is a dumb ass takes.....just like an African raised her for two generations that don't know shyt about Africa, dresses like your average american or african-american saying he don't look like one but do you breh a lot of you Tyreek nasheed dikk sucaks some wierdos :hubie:
Dressing the same doesn't mean you look the same.

You can check my post history about Tariq. Stop being a weirdo

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I'm asking do all Asian look alike. I'm asking if all Latinos look alike. I'm asking do Ethiopians and Morrocans look alike because they are both African.

Ethiopians and Morrocans are two different groups of Africans though. Do Ethiopians and Eritreans/Somalis look alike or do Japanese and Chinese look alike, the answer is probably yes and no, you'll get some that do and some that don't.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
01hwngnc4516brx8wzbr.jpg

michigan-mike-sainristil1-1024x683.jpg

Another example, both of these Michigan players are Haitian...From their day to day you will not be able to tell what their culture is because they are Americanized. If both of them moved to the U.S at 32, it will be obvious they are Haitian. You will find plenty of brehs that look like this in the south.
Now this clown is bringing up Haitians who share a very similar history to African-Americans. :dead:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Clarik Jones is African-American. what's wrong with you? :dead:

lol did I say he wasn't? He is African-American playing for the Sudanese team where it's obvious he is not South Sudanese who have unique look but there are certain south african tribes, he can easilly pass for. That's the point I am trying to make..

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ethiopians and Morrocans are two different groups of Africans though. Do Ethiopians and Eritreans/Somalis look alike or do Japanese and Chinese look alike, the answer is probably yes and no, you'll get some that do and some that don't.
So it's OK to say Black Americans don't look like Africans. I'm not sure why people think that's a crazy statement.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Remove the steph currys, grant hills or AA's on the lighter end of the spectrum, what you can tell is cultural mannerism. A third generation Nigerian/Ghanian , you will not be able to tell where his roots are.
Let's remove the history of slavery as well while we're at it. Da fukk is wrong with you?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Now this clown is bringing up Haitians who share a very similar history to African-Americans. :dead:

lol point is flying over your head man. Culturally Haitian are more culturally African than the rest of descendants of slaves in the Americas. A Haitian that moves to U.S at 42 will not pass for African-American. I can guarantee you that but these two Haitians can because they grew up in America.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
lol did I say he wasn't? He is African-American playing for the Sudanese team where it's obvious he is not South Sudanese who have unique look but there are certain south african tribes, he can easilly pass for. That's the point I am trying to make..
Alight I misread your post. but like I said earlier there are certain African ethnicities that can pass for being African American.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
So it's OK to say Black Americans don't look like Africans. I'm not sure why people think that's a crazy statement.

Some do some don't, the statement is too broad because not all Africans look the same even within the same ethnic group. I think if the comparison is Africans who have grown up all their life in Africa, in comparisons to ones that have grown up in western world countries it gets harder to tell.. Did you know Idris Elba was African straight off the bat when you first watched the wire?