Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Because it's an anti-black, white supremacist inspired take. African is genetically the most diverse continent on Earth. Its so diverse that Middle Easterns and Europeans are genetically more related to each than West Africans and South Africans are. Some claiming to be able tell the different between Africans and FBA either doesn't get out much and/or pulling from cac definitions of what an African is supposed to look like.

Can you tell a white American from an Irish/german/russian/Italian?

How about an Asian American vs chinese/indian/Filipino/Korean?

We never hear cacs say this about cacs. I've heard latinos say this about other latinos like Peruvians or central Mexicans... but the ones saying that are always white washed and future cacs.

The foundation on this hedges on the fact that we have a significant amount of European features in our DNA while most Africans do not. So saying you can tell an African from FBA is a round about why of saying "We are more cac them Africans". If you've seen ppl mistake African black/white biracials for FB, you'll know what I'm talking.

Some nikkas take it too far, like Tariq, and believe their proximity to cacness makes them superior to other skin folk around the globe. If you've seen

I'm the perfect example of why this line of thinking is flawed. No one in my genetic history was born on and island, except England. My Black ancestors were among the last slaves to be brought over by ship to America. My white ancestors came over from England in the middle 1800s. I'm 80% African 12% cac and the rest native american. I've got genetic reports and census papers to prove it.

But people swear up and down I'm Nigeran or from Haiti. And my relatives who are mostly lightskinned on both sides. Race doesn't exist, no one knows wtf they are talking about when the claim to be able to tell someone's race by their features. Biracials and mixed race people debunk that claim.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Is that because of the way they walk, talk and dress? Why is it a big thing for us to look alike? Something seems weird about it. We are an admixture centuries removed.

That plus the environment.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Everything from OP is always FBA this FBA that. It almost comes off as trolling and mockery. Every thread and every comment. He never switches it up. If he's not trolling then he gets no p*ssy because he'd be on a date and every conversation would FBA this, FBA that and the date would excuse herself and sneak out to leave.

What do you think about the Africans attacking ADOS in the comments of that thread?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Why does acknowledging that we can tell that the man in the OP is not ADOS illicit this emotional outburst?

We need to dig into this.
Tariq cum guzzling babbler :camby: c00n ass nikka fukk you and tariq
You maga loving white supremacy cock sucking fukks

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You can tell guy in OP is African. Slavery mixed us up racially. We have black, white and Native American DNA. Thats a fact. But still some were mixed in Africa also - which makes it harder to tell sometimes. But thinking about it, it’s probably the Native American DNA that makes us look different from them.

This too
It's a mix of different African ethnicities also. You're overstating the Native American ancestry though. DNA testing has proved that African American don't have much Native ancestry and most don't have it at all.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol very stupid thread.....let's take Corlik Jones for example...

Xhosa-New-York-Times-scaled.jpg

1630637.png

lol obviously he looks different from south sudanese but he can easily pass for many south african tribes

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’mma leave this here for the slow nikkas:

All this because we don't look the same? That's wild. So if we do all look the same, what does it mean? What do we win?

Do all Asians and Latinos look the same? Do Ethiopians look like Moroccans? This push to Black Americans/ African Americans a melting pot ethnicity is disgusting and disrespectful. Folks just want to be clones so they can speak on and for us.