Why do people get so offended and sent into a frenzy when you say you can tell the difference between ADOS/FBA and Africans based off of looks?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol very stupid thread.....let's take Corlik Jones for example...

Xhosa-New-York-Times-scaled.jpg

1630637.png

lol obviously he looks different from south sudanese but he can easily pass for many south african tribes
So what's the problem with saying Black Americans don't look like Africans? Why would anybody be offended by that?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
All this because we don't look the same? That's wild. So if we do all look the same, what does it mean? What do we win?

Do all Asians and Latinos look the same? Do Ethiopians look like Moroccans? This push to Black Americans/ African Americans a melting pot ethnicity is disgusting and disrespectful. Folks just want to be clones so they can speak on and for us.

Why would you compare Asians and Latinos or Ethiopians and Morrocans? The comparison doesn't make sense because these groups aren't genetically linked, Asians and Latinos(Native Americans) be actually but that would be 30, 40 000 years removed, not 400.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Remove the steph currys, grant hills or AA's on the lighter end of the spectrum, what you can tell is cultural mannerism. A third generation Nigerian/Ghanian , you will not be able to tell where his roots are.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... its eazy as f*ck to tell the difference between Black Americans and Africans.

Africans get mad at that statement. Hmmm... I wonder why? LOL

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Because it's an anti-black, white supremacist inspired take. African is genetically the most diverse continent on Earth. Its so diverse that Middle Easterns and Europeans are genetically more related to each than West Africans and South Africans are. Some claiming to be able tell the different between Africans and FBA either doesn't get out much and/or pulling from cac definitions of what an African is supposed to look like.

Can you tell a white American from an Irish/german/russian/Italian?

How about an Asian American vs chinese/indian/Filipino/Korean?

We never hear cacs say this about cacs. I've heard latinos say this about other latinos like Peruvians or central Mexicans... but the ones saying that are always white washed and future cacs.

The foundation on this hedges on the fact that we have a significant amount of European features in our DNA while most Africans do not. So saying you can tell an African from FBA is a round about why of saying "We are more cac them Africans". If you've seen ppl mistake African black/white biracials for FB, you'll know what I'm talking.

Some nikkas take it too far, like Tariq, and believe their proximity to cacness makes them superior to other skin folk around the globe. If you've seen

I'm the perfect example of why this line of thinking is flawed. No one in my genetic history was born on and island, except England. My Black ancestors were among the last slaves to be brought over by ship to America. My white ancestors came over from England in the middle 1800s. I'm 80% African 12% cac and the rest native american. I've got genetic reports and census papers to prove it.

But people swear up and down I'm Nigeran or from Haiti. And my relatives who are mostly lightskinned on both sides. Race doesn't exist, no one knows wtf they are talking about when the claim to be able to tell someone's race by their features. Biracials and mixed race people debunk that claim.

Lesbi honest. Are you bothered by the fact that you resemble them? It's usualy a lie to say that you can't tell the difference. Nobody is bragging about looking different. The Black community encompasses various ethnicities, similar to how East and West Africans have distinct appearances. Similarly, many Spanish and Portuguese-speaking Black individuals from countries where they mixed with the Native population may not resemble us. Black people in the UK and Canada have mixed heritage, with some looking African and others Caribbean. English-speaking Caribbean individuals share similarities with us. It can sometimes be surprising to hear a Caribbean accent from someone you meet, especially if you initially think that they are Black American. On top of that, some South Asian Black people resemble us, while others do not, with some looking more like The Rock. Like I said, Black people come from diverse ethnic backgrounds. Yet, the key point is that most of the time, you can tell who’s African and who’s American Black … maybe about 8 times out of 10.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Everything from OP is always FBA this FBA that. It almost comes off as trolling and mockery. Every thread and every comment. He never switches it up. If he's not trolling then he gets no p*ssy because he'd be on a date and every conversation would FBA this, FBA that and the date would excuse herself and sneak out to leave.

He's another loser sleeping on the couch at his mama crib.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
01hwngnc4516brx8wzbr.jpg

michigan-mike-sainristil1-1024x683.jpg

Another example, both of these Michigan players are Haitian...From their day to day you will not be able to tell what their culture is because they are Americanized. If both of them moved to the U.S at 32, it will be obvious they are Haitian. You will find plenty of brehs that look like this in the south.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
All this because we don't look the same? That's wild. So if we do all look the same, what does it mean? What do we win?

Do all Asians and Latinos look the same? Do Ethiopians look like Moroccans? This push to Black Americans/ African Americans a melting pot ethnicity is disgusting and disrespectful. Folks just want to be clones so they can speak on and for us.
I think the point is Africa so diverse you can't stereotype its children.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So what's the problem with saying Black Americans don't look like Africans? Why would anybody be offended by that?

lol because it is a dumb ass takes.....just like an African raised her for two generations that don't know shyt about Africa, dresses like your average american or african-american saying he don't look like one but do you breh a lot of you Tyreek nasheed dikk sucaks some wierdos :hubie:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Lol very stupid thread.....let's take Corlik Jones for example...

Xhosa-New-York-Times-scaled.jpg

1630637.png

lol obviously he looks different from south sudanese but he can easily pass for many south african tribes
Clarik Jones is African-American. what's wrong with you? :dead:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I’mma leave this here for the slow nikkas:

I'm fully American, but I'm darkskin with very African features. I get mistaken for everything but American lol.

Yeah "featurism" is definitely a thing. It's honestly worse than colorism in my opinion.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
It depends,

If it's a Nigerian, or another similar group, you can't tell because many black Americans look like Nigerians.

If it's an east African, yeah, we can tell.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why would you compare Asians and Latinos or Ethiopians and Morrocans? The comparison doesn't make sense because these groups aren't genetically linked, Asians and Latinos(Native Americans) be actually but that would be 30, 40 000 years removed, not 400.
I'm asking do all Asian look alike. I'm asking if all Latinos look alike. I'm asking do Ethiopians and Morrocans look alike because they are both African.