Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I think it's because they associate "God fearing" with "leadership" since from a young age all their male role models likely were religious (father, pastor at church, uncle, etc....).

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black women are the most religious group of people in the country. Black women usually want a religious man. Shocking :stopitslime:

For what purpose? They usually don't even believe the stuff they claim to follow themselves?

I'd wager that most Black women have never even read the Bible cover to cover, yet are the most religious of all people. Smh,

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think it's because they associate "God fearing" with "leadership" since from a young age all their male role models likely were religious (father, pastor at church, uncle, etc....).

Yep. That's typical of Black women. They have a very narrow definition of Black manhood.

Their minds can't think beyond very narrow parameters.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
For what purpose? They usually don't even believe the stuff they claim to follow themselves?

I'd wager that most Black women have never even read the Bible cover to cover, yet are the most religious of all people. Smh,
sex out of wedlock is something that all races struggle wth clearly, but yeah BW/BM seem to struggle the most :francis: idk breh. I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
A woman wants a leader. She wants a man with sense. God-fearing men tend to have their heads on straight. I didn't get along with my daughter's dad UNTIL he really started to believe in God.

When he stopped doing stupid stuff and started to really ask what was his purpose. He wasn't a leader, he was like every other knucklehead. Now, he's the one that tells me to remember to pray and wake up for church, etc. He's the man I respect to lead me. I didn't respect who he was before.

A man is the Head of his household. I used to be very feminist until I read the Bible and realized that we have different roles. A woman is not going to fight a war or build a house. A man isn't going to have a baby and be a good nurturer. The problem today is that society tells men to be softer and women to be harder.

God is the key. If people think a home without a father is bad, just think about an entire planet of people, who doesn't know it's father or how they got here.

so you didn't respect your baby father until after having a kid... interesting

and I noticed you said "baby dad" not husband... :mjlol:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It's hard to find a black woman whose non religious :mjcry:
it really is :mjcry:

the funny thing is, Christians have just as high a divorce rate as the rest of us.. they also have infidelity just as much as everyone too. I could tell some stories about scandalous Christians and their marriages... im sure everyone here could too

they've prolly never even read the whole bible, and have no idea of all the sexist crap in there

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yep. That's typical of Black women. They have a very narrow definition of Black manhood.

Their minds can't think beyond very narrow parameters.

:dwillhuh:

That's.... not at all what I said breh. :laugh:

It's more of a familiar association. The same way women gravitate towards men who remind them of their father.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
sex out of wedlock is something that all races struggle wth clearly, but yeah BW/BM seem to struggle the most :francis: idk breh. I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

It's not just sex. It's a slew of things you'd expect the most "religious" group in the nation to not be doing!

But, the stats suggest otherwise.

The most "religious" group of women shouldn't have the highest rates of OoW births.

The most "religious" group of women shouldn't be among the most materialistic.

I can go on and on.