Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Good values and morals, plus if he's faithful to God he'll be more likely to be faithful to you

How does that explain the many preachers who run through the women in the congregation?

Just because one is in the Black Church doesn't man a damn thing. They are just as :demonic: as the people who are not in church on Sunday morning.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How does that explain the many preachers who run through the women in the congregation?

Just because one is in the Black Church doesn't man a damn thing. They are just as :demonic: as the people who are not in church on Sunday morning.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian same way that standing in a garage doesn't make you a car.

They want a God-fearing man. If you have the fear of God, your actions would follow.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian same way that standing in a garage doesn't make you a car.

They want a God-fearing man. If you have the fear of God, your actions would follow.

That's pretty general. Only atheists would have no fear of God.

God-fearing just sounds good. Black women don't really want a man with morals, discipline, integrity, etc. They call those types lames and swagless.

Last edited:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Ain't no black men in the Church. The remaining men are all old and tired -- and a the vast majority of women in there are foul as hell.. Brothas getting shot down every day across the U.S. and most of these coward Church leaders won't even come outside.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is a complete joke. These chicks fornicate, drink, smoke and gossip then say they want someone "God-fearing".

Exactly.

That's like me buying a guitar, watching a YouTube videos on how to play guitar once a week and never actually practicing it myself.

Then, I turn around and say I only want to hang with real guitarists who are serious about their craft!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The biggest hoes I know are always quoting scripture online. In my experience, christians are a joke for the most part.
Christianity helps resolve the guilt of your actions or lifestyle.
Hence why damn near every drug dealer and stripper has a Bible verse in their Instagram bio, and talks about "not judging them."
Its a cop out, and a weak one at that.