Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Anywho, religion is on the way out. I think the world is starting to slowly realize this and the behavior of groups like the ISIS aren't helping. Kats are seeing religious fanatics out here taking over whole regions and slaughtering folks and then seeing they have nutcases just like them in their family who take every single word of their religion in a very literal sense who aren't any better except they don't have access to weapons and film crews...seems like an extreme example I know...but on the whole religion is being seen for what it is...outdated and, if you're black and not afraid to admit it, it has quite a bigoted history towards us here in the US as well...it's oppressiveness just became more about class than race over time....:francis:

The Mental Renaissance that is about to hit the world is gonna be real:blessed:....likely be a couple of generations at least before it becomes real obvious....:mjcry:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

Breh, the Black Church has hauled in damn near a trillion dollars from Black people over the last three decades.

What do we have to show for all that money? Where is the land they've purchased? Where are the schools?

Nation of Islam took in a tiny fraction of that, yet they have farms, schools, etc.

I stand by my statement. The Black Church is a joke.
It's because whites run our churches in many cases. Got an outfit like that here in my city. So the money ain't going back to our community. They run the church but you don't see any whites up in there during service. There's c00n levels to these pastors too brehs. I didn't believe in everything the NOI did but you can't deny they handled their finances much better and did work to keep shyt in house so to speak.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
A woman wants a leader. She wants a man with sense. God-fearing men tend to have their heads on straight. I didn't get along with my daughter's dad UNTIL he really started to believe in God.

When he stopped doing stupid stuff and started to really ask what was his purpose. He wasn't a leader, he was like every other knucklehead. Now, he's the one that tells me to remember to pray and wake up for church, etc. He's the man I respect to lead me. I didn't respect who he was before.

A man is the Head of his household. I used to be very feminist until I read the Bible and realized that we have different roles. A woman is not going to fight a war or build a house. A man isn't going to have a baby and be a good nurturer. The problem today is that society tells men to be softer and women to be harder.

God is the key. If people think a home without a father is bad, just think about an entire planet of people, who doesn't know it's father or how they got here.

You know, I skipped over this post at first. I've not seen many of your posts but just going off of your name and this post, I figure you must be trolling.

You must've been one weak-willed feminist to let the bible negate striving to be treated as an equal human being. Women fight wars and build houses every day. Literally. A man can't have a baby physically, unless you want to get into a little gender discussion and saying someone who identifies as male but has a vagina could have a baby. But a man can't be a good nurturer? What kind of backwards thinking is that?

So do you believe that if a man was widowed or without a wife in some way that the child he had would end up less nurtured than if he had a mother? That's insulting to single fathers and fathers in general. It's not a problem of society telling men to be softer and women to be harder. It's society getting past rigid gender roles that have hindered us for centuries.

I'm not even gonna address the last part because that's your faith and that's whatever.
breh, i HATE chicks who be on that :scust:

I've been seriously turned down because my sign affected how she saw me. I'll look at them like they're playing but they're usually dead serious.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It's because whites run our churches in many cases. Got an outfit like that here in my city. So the money ain't going back to our community. They run the church but you don't see any whites up in there during service. There's c00n levels to these pastors too brehs. I didn't believe in everything the NOI did but you can't deny they handled their finances much better and did work to keep shyt in house so to speak.

that's why I joined the nation of Islam in high school.
people asked if I was Muslim and I told them I joined because they were helping black people.
They even had a packet of scriptures to use that they gave to new people when they would "go to battle with the Christians" (that's what dude actually told me when I received it)
:banderas:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's how I was raised. My family will clown me if I was with a non Christian.

"India up there laid up with the devil"

I can hear it now :deadmanny:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Mainly programming and propaganda. Chaste, focused, family oriented men with a clean diet that read verses of Psalms or from the Noble Koran before bed is what many women want, like a Disney Prince or unicorn (practically non existent in the States, except midwest and rural South). Even Jada and Will are on that Scientology BS. Women want where men lead, protect, build, and pass on wealth 7 generations like Catholic dominated CAC or Saudi nations.

Black churches are filled with single mothers and wives whose husbands are at the crib with a beer watching NFL or whoring around until he's 40ish and there is nothing to do but become a deacon. Not so much in AME, but cogic, pentecost or those other sects where people do the cartwheels, the long songs and shouting Ive observed this.

Whoever said that religion is a way to control the masses is spot on.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ain't no black men in the Church. The remaining men are all old and tired -- and a the vast majority of women in there are foul as hell.. Brothas getting shot down every day across the U.S. and most of these coward Church leaders won't even come outside.
Cuz a lot of black men don't believe in that fairy tale bullshyt. That is why Creflo Dollar and the rest of the crooks are making money hand over fist with the sistas. Promising them false futures if you just pay me a nominal fee. :mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Why don't they start pickin that quiet nikka that sits at the front of the class and ends up going to a really good college and making money? Oh wait thots :snoop:

Daps
I strongly believe now more than ever that religion was invented as a control tool to keep the lower classes from rebelling against those in power.

In addition, religion was one of the first money and resource hustles in human history.

Case in point: Do note how religion was used in American slavery.

"Your's will come in heaven" .... while everyone else is getting theirs today.
"Slaves should obey their master" ... while the exact same "masters" rebelled against anything even striking of subjugation from their homeland.
The "Ham myth" used as justification for enslaving those of African descent for profit, gain, and rape.

Last edited:
Daps
Go to the opposite extreme thinking it really adds something to the discussion, brehs. People kill me when they do this.

To answer OP it's shyt that is repeated and handed down but doesn't actually hold weight nor have any real meaning to it except in a very minority of cases. I can name one example where this really held true and wasn't just talk. I mean I actually saw this woman stick by her convictions. She found what she was looking for too. I applaud her, but you can tell by many female's choice in dudes that they can't possibly really be on the lookout for anyone who fears God, or anything at all for that matter. :mjlol:

Watch what is done, not said.:yeshrug:

The medium is the message.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
I've been seriously turned down because my sign affected how she saw me. I'll look at them like they're playing but they're usually dead serious.

lol...are you a gemini or pisces?...

sorry.....but this is hilarious..cause i know i hear stuff like "don't date pisces men"..."gemini men are this and that"...but to make generalizations like that isn't right to me