Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I think this vid will tell you everything you need to know.

Capleton - Slew Dem - YouTube

:bustback:

tumblr_m850ef3ZB51rbhicqo1_250.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
a lot of jamaican hate/jealousy in this thread :jawalrus:
as for the homophobia i wish we weren't so damn ignorant about it...they didn't choose to be born that way just like we didn't choose to be born "black" or "white".

Not that I care, but were you BORN attracted to white males, or is it a preference?

Damn, that question was so good, I have to :ohhh: myself

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
No one is BORN gay. That shyt is a choice.

SO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO MEN, BROTHER? BECAUSE I DON'T, DUDE! THAT'S SOMETHING HOLLYWOOD PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CANNOT DO BECAUSE I WAS BORN STRAIGHT, BROTHER! YOU ARE BASICALLY ADMITTING YOU ARE BISEXUAL, DUUUUDE!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Not that I care, but were you BORN attracted to white males, or is it a preference?

Damn, that question was so good, I have to :ohh: myself
i think it's an environmental preference thing mostly...lived in predom. white neighborhoods since BIRTH. even my first crushes and first lil boyfriend in kindergarten was a white boy. :heh:
i do find men of all races attractive tho always have....hot is hot :manny:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
i think it's an environmental preference thing mostly...lived in predom. white neighborhoods since BIRTH. even my first crushes and first lil boyfriend in kindergarten was a white boy. :heh:
i do find men of all races attractive tho always have....hot is hot :manny:

Exactly. Its a preference, a choice. Just like homosexuality/bisexuality. There are a plethora of women running around NYC turning dikes because "they've had enough of men" :wtf: The more acceptable we make this homosexuality, the more it'll occur.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Exactly. Its a preference, a choice. Just like homosexuality/bisexuality. There are a plethora of women running around NYC turning dikes because "they've had enough of men" :wtf: The more acceptable we make this homosexuality, the more it'll occur.

i agree a lot of confused people choose bisexuality nowadays. i'm not talking about them tho.

how do you explain a 2 year old kid with from a stable 2 parent from that's already showing feminine tendencies? most of them are born that way and it's starts showing from the time they are toddlers.....most times their parents will try to beat\shame them out of said behaviors...so they stay in the closet for YEARS. i'm a hairstylist so i've heard this story over and over again from gay co-workers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was just talking to my friend from Montego Bay and he said there would never be any pride parade in Jamaica because everyone involved would be killed? Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much? More then any other groups of blacks?

1. Gay men are despised in most places on the earth that arent the united states and western europe. Whites spread the gay agenda because it is an aspect of their culture they want to share with the world.

2. Gays spread aids and aids is a problem in the black community

3. Gays are liars

4. Gays, because they are often naturally separated from hetro's make great agents for foreigners who want to undermine a country. They make great snitches/sellouts.

5. They're gay.