Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Because its unnatural. Gyal fi breed

Start this Bounty Killer vid @ 1:11[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTIXAToY3f8&t=1m11s"]BOUNTY KILLER KILL OFF DEM BUMBOCLOTH OUTTAROAD.NET - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Fukk a jamaican their whole culture and country can eat a dikk

:pacspit: fukk outta here nikka

ani-bottle_throw.gif

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Fukk a jamaican their whole culture and country can eat a dikk

Someone is gay :leon:

You must like gays

:pacspit: fukk outta here nikka

ani-bottle_throw.gif

:leon:

Somebody got their feelings hurt by a Jamaican.

Anyway, I think Jamaicans hate gays because their minds havent been "Europeanized" like most Black cultures
have. But they aren't the only group of Blacks that hate gays, just the loudest..........right @God
shamgod

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I saw a commercial for a documentary called "The Worst Place In The World To Be Gay" and it was Uganda. I didn't see the documentary but apparently they are even harder on gays there (if that's possible lol)

Also, I think the reason Jamaicans don't eat puzzy is cause in 3rd world countries they don't have the same hygiene standards we got here. Like not everyone can afford to shower everyday and things like that, so of course u ain't gonna eat puzzy if its not clean. That's just my theory tho, it could be something else.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The whole world hates sodomites and I salute Jamaica for refusing to accept moral decay!

It's only the west that promotes homosexuality for population control.

I just love you conspiracy theorists :pachaha:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a commercial for a documentary called "The Worst Place In The World To Be Gay" and it was Uganda. I didn't see the documentary but apparently they are even harder on gays there (if that's possible lol)

Also, I think the reason Jamaicans don't eat puzzy is cause in 3rd world countries they don't have the same hygiene standards we got here. Like not everyone can afford to shower everyday and things like that, so of course u ain't gonna eat puzzy if its not clean. That's just my theory tho, it could be something else.

Skeets Iternal put up another animation with the beer bottle " fi dis ras idyat too"

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

Suk yuh madda :pacspit:

ani-bottle_throw.gif

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I just love you conspiracy theorists :pachaha:

You idiot's need to wake up, there is a gay agenda unfolding right infront of ur eyes and ur too blind to see it. Why do you think after the wide acceptance of homosexuality in the west now their focusing on third world countries specially in africa? That fagg0t obama threatening to cut off aid money to desperate countries until they accept a segment of their male population mounting on one another. SMH