Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You idiot's need to wake up, there is a gay agenda unfolding right infront of ur eyes and ur too blind to see it. Why do you think after the wide acceptance of homosexuality in the west now their focusing on third world countries specially in africa? That fagg0t obama threatening to cut off aid money to desperate countries until they accept a segment of their male population mounting on one another. SMH

• Gay people are are still people and like all people they have the right to be here just as much as you and I.
  • I dont believe in that gay agenda bull sh!t like the one in THIS thread.
  • Let them be gay. Means more desperate p*ssy for me. *pops collar*

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You idiot's need to wake up, there is a gay agenda unfolding right infront of ur eyes and ur too blind to see it. Why do you think after the wide acceptance of homosexuality in the west now their focusing on third world countries specially in africa? That fagg0t obama threatening to cut off aid money to desperate countries until they accept a segment of their male population mounting on one another. SMH

LOL @ Gay Agenda

You're Either Gay Or Not

That's Life, We Cant Go Around Ingratiating Other Human Beings Based On Non Sense Like Who They Choose To fukk

It's Not So Much As Acceptance, It's More "Worry About You're Own fukking Life"

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Because they've implemented and supported oppressive policies that keep Jamaica impoverished.

oh wait :merchant:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
gays try to shove their lifestyle in peoples face.

if they like to get their culo blasted in private good for them....I just don't want to know you are gay.....

butty boys na dirty ass mothafukers!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Why y'all mad? What did I say?

F*ck both of you rass klat bombaklats! :yes:

:umad:

Y'all kiss mi rass :yes:

tumblr_m7dllg6ULm1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I saw a commercial for a documentary called "The Worst Place In The World To Be Gay" and it was Uganda. I didn't see the documentary but apparently they are even harder on gays there (if that's possible lol)

Also, I think the reason Jamaicans don't eat puzzy is cause in 3rd world countries they don't have the same hygiene standards we got here. Like not everyone can afford to shower everyday and things like that, so of course u ain't gonna eat puzzy if its not clean. That's just my theory tho, it could be something else.

Jamaicans don't eat p*ssy cause it symbolizes you be being less of a man if you can't satisfy a chick with your dikk game.

Jamaica is built off that old testament burn and stone homosexual mentality.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Jamaicans don't eat p*ssy cause it symbolizes you be being less of a man if you can't satisfy a chick with your dikk game.

Jamaica is built off that old testament burn and stone homosexual mentality.

Personally I don't have anything against gay people, I just don't associate with them but what they wanna do with their life is their business.

But yeah, Jamaicans don't play that gay sh!t. As for eating puzzy, I like to if its clean and I'm into the girl but that's just my thing :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
A combo of brain dead Dreadlock rockin nikkas the same complexion as flava flav + incoherent filthy afrikans = Jamaica

Fukk outta here wit your corny ass slang.Lol @ tellin a nikka 'suck ya mudda'

Personally I don't have anything against gay people, I just don't associate with them but what they wanna do with their life is their business.

But yeah, Jamaicans don't play that gay sh!t. As for eating puzzy, I like to if its clean and I'm into the girl but that's just my thing :manny:

Same way I feel.I don't agree wit that downlow shyt tho,If you gay then be gay Don't fukk wit women and men

I've had gay nikkas approach me and I aint even spazz I laughed that shyt off

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Jamaica is absolutely NO place to be gay. Dudes literally get away with murdering people there.

The gay hate over there ain't like the soft-ass "gays are demonic and will burn in hell" posts you see in this thread, and all over this forum. It's NEXT-LEVEL. Dudes on here will just talk about beating up and killing gays. Jamaicans will actually do it, and then eat some jerk chicken afterwards like it's nothing.

Over there, being a man and getting caught smashing a 14-year-old girl >>>>> getting caught kissing another man

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
"ohh they're pple too, ohh why do I care I aint a sodomite, more p*ssy for me"

This is bigger than YOUR FEELINGS u dumb ass idiots, you'll might have been brainwashed just like most of todays society but that isn't the same in third world countries were the gay war has been launched at. I dont know how anyone can accept their son/brotha suking c0ck or taking it in the ass and look in their eyes in the morning on some "I support ur lifestyles".

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"ohh they're pple too, ohh why do I care I aint a sodomite, more p*ssy for me"

This is bigger than YOUR FEELINGS u dumb ass idiots, you'll might have been brainwashed just like most of todays society but that isn't the same in third world countries were the gay war has been launched at. I dont know how anyone can accept their son/brotha suking c0ck or taking it in the ass and look in their eyes in the morning on some "I support ur lifestyles".

Speaking Of Brainwashed, How Religious Are You?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
A combo of brain dead Dreadlock rockin nikkas the same complexion as flava flav + incoherent filthy afrikans = Jamaica

Fukk outta here wit your corny ass slang.Lol @ tellin a nikka 'suck ya mudda'

Same way I feel.I don't agree wit that downlow shyt tho,If you gay then be gay Don't fukk wit women and men

I've had gay nikkas approach me and I aint even spazz I laughed that shyt off
:russ:

Stop it fam.. :stopitslime: