Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
homosexuality exist in nature....in animals ...fish.. etc

lol... so does skin disease. Still doesn't mean its normal, it's abnormal... I'm sure you can agree on that. I mean two men together want a kid, they'd either have to do something that is "unnatural" to them, which is impregnate a woman or they'd have to go to a laboratory....putting the power in the hands of a scientist means procreation can be controlled.

Just because you find pleasure or attraction in something doesn't make it normal and doesn't mean others will accept it. Some people view homosexuality as a mental disorder, born with it or otherwise. That's not to say you should discriminate against them.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
i agree a lot of confused people choose bisexuality nowadays. i'm not talking about them tho.

how do you explain a 2 year old kid with from a stable 2 parent from that's already showing feminine tendencies? most of them are born that way and it's starts showing from the time they are toddlers.....most times their parents will try to beat\shame them out of said behaviors...so they stay in the closet for YEARS. i'm a hairstylist so i've heard this story over and over again from gay co-workers.

Homosexual tendencies from a 2 year old?

:duck:
images

07235000011_450x450_a.jpg

If we have to accept homosexuality, we gotta accept pedophilia and children who like to have sex with adults. Cant pick and choose which abnormalities you're going to give validity.

Now I dont agree with hating gays. But they should be relegated to the fringe of society like all other abnormal sects.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
whats the point of a GAY persons life?

every species on the planets purpose is to create life... its a cycle. natural

gays :manny:

can someone answer this question for me?

maybe a higher power has already labeled them unfit to reproduce.. so we dont have to endure their offspring?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Idiots. Being gay equals an attraction to men. Attraction or love is an emotion. So there no scientific equation or biology to make a person gay. It's based on choice and circumstance. My best friend is gay. And just because he likes men doesn't make any less of my friend. He been more of a good person then a lot of straight folks I've encountered. I love my friend. Neg me all you want. He my best buddy. He even did the logo for my radio show. I say that to say this: if they are gay, fukk it. They are still people. And connected people too. I chill in mansions and yachts with my gf and his buddies just living life and enjoying the company. Can't hate a person for what he chooses to do. Unless it harmful. Like crack. Cuz you know, crack is wack

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son

maybe a higher power has already labeled them unfit to reproduce.. so we dont have to endure their offspring?

What's the point of the life of a straight person who doesn't want to have kids? The whole point of life itself is choice. Yes we have pre-determined parameters that nature binds us too. But we also have a choice to ignore them and evolve or change

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lol... so does skin disease. Still doesn't mean its normal, it's abnormal... I'm sure you can agree on that. I mean two men together want a kid, they'd either have to do something that is "unnatural" to them, which is impregnate a woman or they'd have to go to a laboratory....putting the power in the hands of a scientist means procreation can be controlled.

Just because you find pleasure or attraction in something doesn't make it normal and doesn't mean others will accept it. Some people view homosexuality as a mental disorder, born with it or otherwise. That's not to say you should discriminate against them.

i'm a conservative and an X-tian .....so you already know i agree with you here. i just don't agree with all the hate and violence towards them. they're people too..most didn't choose to be that way and unlike pedophiles they're aren't hurting anyone. :yeshrug:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

the point is to enjoy life to the fullest :smugfavre:

the only people legit born having attraction to both male and female are born hermaphrodite imo if i was to take a scientific evolutionary POV

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Huh, I would have figured Jamaicans would be too high to really work up enough negative energy to hate anything. They seem pretty cool with everyone at the democratic events that I go to, but then again that's all I really know.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question to all: Would you have a problem with kids seeing two people of the same sex kissing?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
question to all: Would you have a problem with kids seeing two people of the same sex kissing?

yeah i think people should keep that behind close doors(straight couples don't need to be slobbing each other down around kids either :stopitslime: )

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
so gays answer to my question is "im selfish" and i live for me myself and i..

pointless lives :snoop:

You can give your life to other people without having kids. What about a sterile and straight couple that just gives tons of their expendable income to charity?