Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Lot of Gawd-bothering retards in this thread. :snoop:

Loads of closet homosexuals as well apparently. :mjpls:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Jamaica is absolutely NO place to be gay. Dudes literally get away with murdering people there.

The gay hate over there ain't like the soft-ass "gays are demonic and will burn in hell" posts you see in this thread, and all over this forum. It's NEXT-LEVEL. Dudes on here will just talk about beating up and killing gays. Jamaicans will actually do it, and then eat some jerk chicken afterwards like it's nothing.

Over there, being a man and getting caught smashing a 14-year-old girl >>>>> getting caught kissing another man

:what: 15 is the age of consent in Georgia, fukks the difference? And thats the word you want to use kissing :laff:

killacal

Banned
Daps
you knoooowwww :laugh:

But seriously i love listening to them though. They have such great imagination. They should make money making movies.

What do you think off the fact the us government threatens to cut off aid to broke ass countries that dont support gay rights? How is that an imagination? :huh:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Its a preference, a choice. Just like homosexuality/bisexuality. There are a plethora of women running around NYC turning dikes because "they've had enough of men" :wtf: The more acceptable we make this homosexuality, the more it'll occur.

Bad comparison. She may have a preference for white men but she is still naturally attracted to men. You're comparing race to gender

I have a hard time believing that gay people "choose" to be gay given the amount of hatred people have for homosexuals.

I know a gay dude who's family pretty much disowned him after they found out he was gay. I don't know why anyone would want to choose that shyt

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree a lot of confused people choose bisexuality nowadays. i'm not talking about them tho.

how do you explain a 2 year old kid with from a stable 2 parent from that's already showing feminine tendencies? most of them are born that way and it's starts showing from the time they are toddlers.....most times their parents will try to beat\shame them out of said behaviors...so they stay in the closet for YEARS. i'm a hairstylist so i've heard this story over and over again from gay co-workers.

You can spot the fake bisexual when they brag about changing.

killacal

Banned
Daps
SO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO MEN, BROTHER? BECAUSE I DON'T, DUDE! THAT'S SOMETHING HOLLYWOOD PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CANNOT DO BECAUSE I WAS BORN STRAIGHT, BROTHER! YOU ARE BASICALLY ADMITTING YOU ARE BISEXUAL, DUUUUDE!

Once again here you are using the same tactic you always do, poster must be gay. :smh: You seem like a fakkit and hence a phony Hogan :ld:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You can spot the fake bisexual when they brag about changing.

exactly.....i don't even count those confused individuals as "real" lesbians. most those "nikkas ain't shyt dykes" would a take a man in a heartbeat and drop the act ....if they weren't so ratchet and could attract the quailty of men they desired.