Why do Jamaicans hate gays so much?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Speaking Of Brainwashed, How Religious Are You?

What does this have to do with religion? There are plenty of non religious people that are aware of this global movement and openly against it. You think ur so advanced and modern but all you are is a tool for them and the sad part is ur not even aware of it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What does this have to do with religion? There are plenty of non religious people that are aware of this global movement and openly against it. You think ur so advanced and modern but all you are is a tool for them and the sad part is ur not even aware of it.

Answer The Question

You're Speaking About A Large Group Of People Spreading A Message They Want Others To Accept And Calling It Brain Washing

So, How Religious Are You ?

Daps
Reppin
London
To be honest I harbor no ill will against homosexuals :yeshrug:. I don't know why this dikkhead @god shamgod is going off on Jamaicans the way he is but fukk him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being someone who is of jamaican hertiage, i never understood it either but to be fair, the entire world is mostly homophobic.

it's stupid all around. i think it's funny how people think it's wrong to being sexist, racist, but think it's okay to be homophobic. being gay never HURT anybody.

and anybody that tries to counter the whole "being gay never HURT anybody" with child pedos and rapists is an ignorant, stupid c*nt.

if someone hates gay people, it's because they're ignorant and aren't educated about it or have some insecurities going on with themselves concerning their sexuality. i would know because i was an ignorant homophobe at one point of time myself. if something doesn't pertain to you, you wouldn't be so preoccupied worrying about it.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
You idiot's need to wake up, there is a gay agenda unfolding right infront of ur eyes and ur too blind to see it. Why do you think after the wide acceptance of homosexuality in the west now their focusing on third world countries specially in africa? That fagg0t obama threatening to cut off aid money to desperate countries until they accept a segment of their male population mounting on one another. SMH

lol @ agenda

so when blacks we're fighting for rights cacs didnt wanna let us get any its the same thing everyone on the planet deserves equal fukking rights

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
a lot of jamaican hate/jealousy in this thread :jawalrus:
as for the homophobia i wish we weren't so damn ignorant about it...they didn't choose to be born that way just like we didn't choose to be born "black" or "white".

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being someone who is of jamaican hertiage, i never understood it either but to be fair, the entire world is mostly homophobic.

it's stupid all around. i think it's funny how people think it's wrong to being sexist, racist, but think it's okay to be homophobic. being gay never HURT anybody.

and anybody that tries to counter the whole "being gay never HURT anybody" with child pedos and rapists is an ignorant, stupid c*nt.

if someone hates gay people, it's because they're ignorant and aren't educated about it or have some insecurities going on with themselves concerning their sexuality. i would know because i was an ignorant homophobe at one point of time myself. if something doesn't pertain to you, you wouldn't be so preoccupied worrying about it.

a lot of jamaican hate/jealousy in this thread :jawalrus:
as for the homophobia i wish we weren't so damn ignorant about it...they didn't choose to be born that way just like we didn't choose to be born "black" or "white".

:clap: