Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It’s because this space is a collection of bitter, ignorant comments. male and female alike. Not a place of high brow, intelligent discourse...
Then go to a space of highly intelligent, mature people, male and female alike with high brow intelligent discourse....& never come back.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But keep logging on to the coli?

You come on this site to ....bytch about the male opinions on this site:dwillhuh:

This is a male space like it or not, like a virtual barbershop and with that comes all the male identified fukkery (better known as “misogny”)

If u dont like to be around it or see it the why sign up for this site

That’s like me complainin about yall talkin bout Dominicans when I can just sign up for DR1 forum or sum shyt and call it a day.

I dont understand why these posters just stick to a female site like LipstickAlley.

Im convinced the female posters who do this just want something to complain about

@Ashley Banks is the biggest crybaby
I can’t stand that whitewashed whining ass wenched out frauding fugazi bytch and her fake innocent routine. She’s annoying as fuk and cringey as hell. Rubs my nerves - how the fuk is she always commenting on black relationships and going in on black men with the negativity Alllllll the time post per post while married to a white man. Always projecting her personal issues on here.Ditzy swirler.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I study in DBT.:ufdup:
(Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
My emo side really wants to get in on the fact that they come here to stroke their egos but my rational mind (which I'm going to rock with on this one) is telling me to just ask them.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can’t stand that whitewashed whining ass wenched out frauding fugazi bytch and her fake innocent routine. She’s annoying as fuk and cringey as hell. Rubs my nerves - how the fuk is she always commenting on black relationships and going in on black men with the negativity Alllllll the time post per post while married to a white man. Always projecting her personal issues on here.Ditzy swirler.

She ratchet with black people and her black homegirls, but submissive to her Arab husband :laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s because this space is a collection of bitter, ignorant comments. male and female alike. Not a place of high brow, intelligent discourse...
Then leave, why the fuk are you here, white boy. Lmao - this place is not for you but you come in here every day, posted up. Stupid ass cac.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
okay well until you provide some data that proves his wrong, i'm inclined to believe him, seeing as how black men are systematically targeted to be prisoners. this is either true or untrue. just because the numbers are higher does not mean black people are inherently inferior. it means that we are targets.

also, where in the post did dude drag black women with statistics? dudes post boiled down to, how he worked hard, and rose above to become exactly what y'all claim is so lacking. it was corny but its plethoras of cornball dudes and females online. irrespective of that, what he said is either true or not true.

Again you are missing my point, almost completely.
The false statistics I was referring to are from when he stated that 67% of black men are either in jail or have a criminal background...now if you want to believe that...then so be it, idc.

You obviously were really affected by my post because I honestly had forgotten about it and you until you quoted me in this thread.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole is funny on the low mayne I ain't even lie. You grew up in the 90s? You remember this spongebob episode with Sandy. But instead of Texas it's NY.

:wtb::stopitslime:
If I click play and it’s something slanderous you know what the reaction will be right..
source.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Again you are missing my point, almost completely.
The false statistics I was referring to are from when he stated that 67% of black men are either in jail or have a criminal background...now if you want to believe that...then so be it, idc.

I will concede that is a gross overestimation, not sure where he got that number from, but he's a pick-me lame anyway. that wasn't my point.
there's a reason why your rep is what it is, and why mine is what it is. :yeshrug:

have a blessed day beloved.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i mean im on the same tip. :stopitslime:
Lmao. I love ya'll just funny to shoot the shyt with ya'll nikkas on here.
:wtb::stopitslime:
If I click play and it’s something slanderous you know what the reaction will be right..
It's a clip of Sandy chasing down Patrick and Spongebob for making fun of her home state. She actually rips that nikka face in two at the end.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She ratchet with black people and her black homegirls, but submissive to her Arab husband :laff:
Dumb confused bytch. I hate women like her. Never the same animosity for her turbin cac people and nothing but negativity and hostility for the black race - she couldn’t even sustain a viable relationship with black men but thinks she’s in any position to speak. Race traitors are mentally inept backwards ass hypocrites.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I will concede that is a gross overestimation, not sure where he got that number from, but he's a pick-me lame anyway. that wasn't my point.
there's a reason why your rep is what it is, and why mine is what it is. :yeshrug:

have a blessed day beloved.
Lol at trying to engage in a logical convo with a race baiting, white race caping feminazi

Last edited: