Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dumb confused bytch. I hate women like her. Never the same animosity for her turbin cac people and nothing but negativity and hostility for the black race - she could even sustain a viable relationship with black men but thinks she’s in any position to speak. Race traitors are mentally inept backwards ass hypocrites.

Oh, that happens more than you think in here. You ever heard about @Anothergirl ? She was the originator of the bedwench crowd.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She ratchet with black people and her black homegirls, but submissive to her Arab husband :laff:
Then when you call her out, she plays that white victimization role down to a science. “Oh mi gerrdd, why is everyone mad at me, I didn’t mean to..”
:martin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh, that happens more than you think in here. You ever heard about @Anothergirl ? She was the originator of the bedwench crowd.
No, I must have signed up after the post - bedwench era . There was a few lingers that I saw but they don’t post here any more. Y’all have me aggy before I even eat my breakfast .. I’m already amped but It needed to be said
:leostare:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No, I must have signed up after the post - bedwench era . There was a few lingers that I saw but they don’t post here any more. Y’all have me aggy before I even eat my breakfast .. I’m already amped but It needed to be said
:leostare:

:hubie: Eat ya breakfast and nourish your mind. Bring the hostility against her when you 100% focused.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Then go to a space of highly intelligent, mature people, male and female alike with high brow intelligent discourse....& never come back.
:mjlol:

You asked a question, and you got truth.

Now you’re like “never come back”

You sound like a bytch.

I go where I want to...