Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the chick bytching in every pawg thread like it's something to do.
v5s3p4E.png
(pawg is thick. Show ur ass or shutup)

Or the chick constantly attacking people who don't like fake ass Ciara.
:francis: (Ciara likes Thugs get over it)

Those two are far more annoying than anyone posted so far.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
nah @Nikki_04 was one of the main ones dragging lawyer boys name through the mud when the thread was made. sounding like a bitter fukking hater.

she actually said dude was "doing the bare minimum" by becoming a lawyer :mjlol:

still couldn't answer when i asked wtf she was doing :dead:

Not bitter at all and I stand by what I said. I have a pet peeve for people who boast about their accomplishments before they accomplish them and act like they are better than others for those "accomplishment." If he had left his black men and women dragging (with false statistics, might I add) out and just made it about him graduating...then it would have been no issue for most people.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What about the chick bytching in every pawg thread like it's something to do.
v5s3p4E.png
(pawg is thick. Show ur ass or shutup)

Or the chick constantly attacking people who don't like fake ass Ciara.
:francis: (Ciara likes Thugs get over it)

Those two are far more annoying than anyone posted so far.
Call em out

We shoot one on one fades in my threads

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Not bitter at all and I stand by what I said. I have a pet peeve for people who boast about their accomplishments before they accomplish them and act like they are better than others for those "accomplishment." If he had left his black men and women dragging (with false statistics, might I add) out and just made it about him graduating...then it would have been no issue for most people.

okay well until you provide some data that proves his wrong, i'm inclined to believe him, seeing as how black men are systematically targeted to be prisoners. this is either true or untrue. just because the numbers are higher does not mean black people are inherently inferior. it means that we are targets.

also, where in the post did dude drag black women with statistics? dudes post boiled down to, how he worked hard, and rose above to become exactly what y'all claim is so lacking. it was corny but its plethoras of cornball dudes and females online. irrespective of that, what he said is either true or not true.