Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Legit has nothing to do with what op is talking about and you fit in the former group anyways.

To answer OP's question, they're desperate for some male attention.
bro, why/how is your reputation at 10? when i first came back your shyt was in the hundreds. are there particular posters who neg you every chance they get? call them out. i'm here for the dismantling.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I havent seen u complain bout Coli too much either

I called out most the names of posters of whom I was referencing too
nah @Nikki_04 was one of the main ones dragging lawyer boys name through the mud when the thread was made. sounding like a bitter fukking hater.

she actually said dude was "doing the bare minimum" by becoming a lawyer :mjlol:

still couldn't answer when i asked wtf she was doing :dead:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
not only that, but the male simps, the respectability negroes who blame everything on black people without acknowledging white supremacy, c00nish immigrants, dap fishers, democrats, republicans just to name a few.

complain so much about this website but stay here.
full

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
bro, why/how is your reputation at 10? when i first came back our shyt was in the hundreds. are there particular posters who neg you every chance they get? call them out. i'm here for the dismantling.

I'm just quick with the neg trigger on these goofy females, simps, and neo-liberal negros. So, they respond back.

It's cool though breh. Thanks for looking out. :salute: