Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
So you disagree with my opinion.

Instead of simply stating your opinion like a man you quote me with smilies back to back

When I ask you directly if you want to say something you get mad and put me on "IGNORE"?

This is exactly what I mean by the male posters conducting themselves like hoes :mjlol:
bro you're the one who came in here tryna argue and find someone to beef with.

stop it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
With the exception of @HarlemHottie @CarmelBarbie and a few others I see, how come this thread is 25 damn pages long but a thread with a white male poster who is calling us as in black men and women all types of black bytches, n—-s, calling black men animals , violating thread to thread. Like this fukkin married white male cuck cum bucket @AZBeauty where were y’all?? There’s been at least 10 threads in the past months exposing actual racists - but you say that you’ve been here since 2012, the racist cacs were 2012s too. where was this energy when it comes to racial issues? And addressing them. I never see none of these dumb bytches rushing into threads to help or support the pushback against racists. But I see countless posts always supporting these same cac males. But you have no problem showing your ass on threads with black men?? Because the dude that didn’t fuk you or the leftover simps that you settled on to marry you, don’t really fuk with you either. What’s the deal?? Where the fuk was @Ashley Banks and other names I can’t think of right now. None of them were there or on those threads but right up front and center whenever it’s a black man being attacked or discussed with their shady statements.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
tenor.gif

@Matt504 come on in here sir

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
how come this thread is 25 damn pages long but a thread with a white male poster who is calling us as on black men and women all types of black bytches, n—-s, calling black men animals , violating thread to thread
:ohhh: Which wm poster?

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Her and @LadySimone did some fukkery that gotten a lot of good posters, both male and female, ran outts here. So we did the same thing. Ran their crew of black male haters outta there cause they were praising the death of black men from police brutality.
I think this a new poster by looking at the join date

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I imagine that since Ashley has been here since 2012, during the time in which the Coli wasn't that pro black, the environment was a lot more fun and entertaining. Flash forward to 2020 with new criteria for "good posting" and a number of people that will gang up on you if you don't share the same opinion or beliefs, you suddenly become an outcast in your own neighborhood.
I say that to say this, I like @Ashley Banks and i don't want her to be forced off the coli because of her lifestyle:cape:
She’s an OG, she’ll never get ran off.
No, why would I? Again, I'm just some random user. I was under no impression a similar user name had been used before.
Clearly that’s not true, your name got under scores in it cause the name was already used.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So it’s 3 confirmed females on here

is y’all black though?:ohhh:

Nicole type like she black so that ain’t eeen a question :mjlol:

:gucci:Really? There’s a segment on here that say I write too proper for a message board at times. I guess it’s mood dependent. Whatever though, Y’all need to make up your minds .
:mjtf::martin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm weak. I hope y'all put the same amount of energy in your real life endeavors as you do imaginary internet beef.
But yet here you are. You’re weak - as least you have that part right. Lying ass - you know that name was taken and why you named yourself that - alt.