Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I imagine that since Ashley has been here since 2012, during the time in which the Coli wasn't that pro black, the environment was a lot more fun and entertaining. Flash forward to 2020 with new criteria for "good posting" and a number of people that will gang up on you if you don't share the same opinion or beliefs, you suddenly become an outcast in your own neighborhood.
I say that to say this, I like @Ashley Banks and i don't want her to be forced off the coli because of her lifestyle:cape:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is he bugging out by checking you on your past bullshyt? He’s not a liar and if he feels some type of way, then I feel a type of way.

Her and @LadySimone did some fukkery that gotten a lot of good posters, both male and female, ran outts here. So we did the same thing. Ran their crew of black male haters outta there cause they were praising the death of black men from police brutality.

Daps
@_MuderSheWrote_
What’s the fukkin problem bytch? It’s a new day- don’t fuk around and get fukked up coming out your mouth with the wrong shyt or trying to manipulate different factions. Period. Unlike before, you will get checked in the most grimiest of ways trying to come at me and mines. What’s popping???

I'm weak. I hope y'all put the same amount of energy in your real life endeavors as you do imaginary internet beef.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Question - how come I never see any of these bedwench bytches like @AZBeauty and @_MuderSheWrote_ in threads like the ones from yesterday where actual cacs were calling black people all types of n—rs and calling black women ugly whores for fukkin YEARS!! And yet here they are coming at black men and black women that support them. Answer that fukkin question. Like This thread right here . Never see you dumb bytches in threads calling out white men or agents.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hammer-a-white-poster-compilation-of-racist-statements.777778/

Daps
Question - how come I never see any of these bedwench bytches like @AZBeauty and @_MuderSheWrote_ in threads like the ones from yesterday where actual cacs were calling black people all types of n—rs and calling black women ugly whores for fukkin YEARS!! And yet here they are coming at black men and black women that support them. Answer that fukkin question. Like This thread right here . Never see you dumb bytches in threads calling out white men or agents.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hammer-a-white-poster-compilation-of-racist-statements.777778/

Bruh what the fukk is wrong with you. Why do care so bad. No random person on the internet should have y'all this fukking riled up. I don't even be posting shyt.