Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Most of them are married also :scusthov:

imagine your wife posted on a online message board full of nikkas :scusthov:

:skip: I had to get special clearance and i share a loose summary of all pm's. Not details cuz he don't care, but the gist. :ld:

I dont mind females in male spaces, as long as they stfu....no one asked u to walk into the barbershop.
That's my opinion. I see the value in a male oriented site. Im just here cuz all the bw spaces became toxic. I literally said just that when i first sent an email to a mod trynna get in: I was "looking for a space that wasn't anti bm." Ask whoever does intake. :ld:

I actually enjoy a predominately male space. Steel sharpens steel. As sort of an alpha female, women tend to acquiesce. I enjoy the intellectual pushback from men.

Also, enjoy your plat. :obama:

This dude really made a thread to get female posters to respond and when they do he just tell them to shut up :banderas:
:pachaha:

:salute:Shout out @Baal for the honorable mention (I hope you see this mention, i can't do the line through your name).

Also, shout out @Nicole0416 for holding it down, as per usual. Having a non white husband (cuz beige can mean anything) while singing the praises of wm?? :mjtf:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You wrong and off to the land of IGNORE you go
So you disagree with my opinion.

Instead of simply stating your opinion like a man you quote me with smilies back to back

When I ask you directly if you want to say something you get mad and put me on "IGNORE"?

This is exactly what I mean by the male posters conducting themselves like hoes :mjlol:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I cant speak for your experiences in the real world but you can ask Brooklyn to create a males only subforum I'm sure. Then you dont have to worry about women interjecting their opinions but I would think you should appreciate different opinions and shouldnt see it as "complaining".

You feel this way when whites invade black spaces too?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
. Keep in mind, you have your whole life on here piece by piece- once that gets connected- there’s a thin line between public and personal. Been here since 2012 you said, that’s a lot of accumulated info.

I’m less bitter and less disturbed than you for someone who is allegedly in a healthy loving partnership. You sound pissed off as fuk with all the animosity.

bytch if I posted it then I'm okay with whatever it is. So you keep reading hoe. This internet shyt is your life not mine. Thats why, you're still here. Thinking you doing something and everyone else done moved on to another thread. At no point have I displayed any anger. You're the mad bytch who responded to shyt not even directed at you and because I aint no punk bytch who let do what you normally do, try to get on your bully, you decided to read all 5000+ posts I made on this site. Weird bytch shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Backstory bc you know I gotta want here back then. Don’t Fukkin tell me I’m having to pull out the extendo
tenor.gif

She led the whole brigade of bedwench whores like @Ya? @bcrusaderw @Anothergirl. And others to destroy the Coli. She is one of those main leaders of that COINTELPRO shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:skip: I had to get special clearance and i share a loose summary of all pm's. Not details cuz he don't care, but the gist. :ld:

That's my opinion. I see the value in a male oriented site. Im just here cuz all the bw spaces became toxic. I literally said just that when i first sent an email to a mod trynna get in: I was "looking for a space that wasn't anti bm." Ask whoever does intake. :ld:

I actually enjoy a predominately male space. Steel sharpens steel. As sort of an alpha female, women tend to acquiesce. I enjoy the intellectual pushback from men.

Also, enjoy your plat. :obama:

:pachaha:

:salute:Shout out @Baal for the honorable mention (I hope you see this mention, i can't do the line through your name).

Also, shout out @Nicole0416 for holding it down, as per usual. Having a non white husband (cuz beige can mean anything) while singing the praises of wm?? :mjtf:
All on point !!! We have to hold down for each other :hug:The whitewashed bedwench bytches lost their mind and any good sense they had. If it’s not one thing it’s another with these cacs, c00ns and c00nettes. The right intentions will always prevail.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She led the whole brigade of bedwench whores like @Ya? @bcrusaderw @Anothergirl. And others to destroy the Coli. She is one of those main leaders of that COINTELPRO shyt.
@_MuderSheWrote_
What’s the fukkin problem bytch? It’s a new day- don’t fuk around and get fukked up coming out your mouth with the wrong shyt or trying to manipulate different factions. Period. Unlike before, you will get checked in the most grimiest of ways trying to come at me and mines. What’s popping???