Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Hennessypapi Did your exes all start to post on here at the same time. Because ummmm, I’m concerned .. sup with all the shade. Like these chicks replying to you are more affected than they should be over random online discussions - like they had an emotional investment with you., what did you do.
:deadrose:

Dude cuts them bedwenches and LSA crazy broads DEEP. To the point where they pleading with him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude cuts them bedwenches and LSA crazy broads DEEP. To the point where they pleading with him.
Facts. You do too, as you should. But I’m referring to the fact of how they react as if they have a personal stake.

There is a MARRIED woman in this thread @AZBeauty for 5 hrs straight engaging in a back and forth with him, she has literally spent more time talking with him and engaging male posters on this than she has spent with her HUSBAND!! Think about that. And as a married woman she should be the LEAST affected by what black men say on a discussion board of mostly men.

A lot of happy homes ain’t too happy and a lot of these females (myself excluded and a few others of course bc I know why I’m here and they do too for the right reasons) but anyway, are fronting and projecting their animosity on to men they have no viable reason to instead of directing that misplaced anger at the men who caused the issues or the men who they share a house and bed with.
UxuikUumYyGky-sO-_a3Cvh8ETrSzFDscMz1Y3zbjfJhqWtuFhma4bPQwcqJZlPuNTqtcDRl

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Truly. I'm here for entertainment purposes. Here and there I'll give a perfectly reasonable opinion only to be met with accusations that I want all black men to die, or I hate my race, or some other equally ridiculous deflection. Posters here get quite triggered very easily.

You....

YOU.....!

YOU THAT BEDWENCH from that era of the Coli!

@Benjamin Sisko
@Nicole0416

This broad and her crazy cat lady haven of thots damn near destroyed the Coli back in 2016. We had a whole forum like her.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Facts. You do too, as you should. But I’m referring to the fact of how they react as if they have a personal stake.

There is a MARRIED woman in this thread @AZBeauty for 5 hrs straight engaging in a back and forth with him, she has literally spent more time talking with him and engaging male posters on this than she has spent with her HUSBAND!! Think about that. And as a married woman she should be the LEAST affected by what black men say on a discussion board of mostly men.

A lot of happy homes ain’t too happy and a lot of these females (myself excluded and a few others of course bc I know why I’m here and they do too for the right reasons) but anyway, are fronting and projecting their animosity on to men they have no viable reason to instead of directing that misplaced anger at the men who caused the issues or the men who they share a house and bed with.
UxuikUumYyGky-sO-_a3Cvh8ETrSzFDscMz1Y3zbjfJhqWtuFhma4bPQwcqJZlPuNTqtcDRl

A lot of hubbies who are these bedwench brehettes 2nd choice. They are more emotionally engaged in some a$$hole dude giving them the raw deal on The Coli

Daps
You....

YOU.....!

@Benjamin Sisko
@Nicole0416

This broad and her crazy cat lady haven of thots damn near destroyed the Coli back in 2016. We had a whole forum like her.

I'm confused. Fam I'm a college student sitting in bed.

Relax, seriously. Between all the paranoia and anger surrounding female users it's getting a little weird.

Y'all in in here trying to dissect peoples sex lives, accusing me of being some random. It's getting very weird.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You....

YOU.....!

@Benjamin Sisko
@Nicole0416

Backstory bc you know I gotta want here back then. Don’t Fukkin tell me I’m having to pull out the extendo
tenor.gif

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But keep logging on to the coli?

You come on this site to ....bytch about the male opinions on this site:dwillhuh:

This is a male space like it or not, like a virtual barbershop and with that comes all the male identified fukkery (better known as “misogny”)

If u dont like to be around it or see it the why sign up for this site

That’s like me complainin about yall talkin bout Dominicans when I can just sign up for DR1 forum or sum shyt and call it a day.

I dont understand why these posters just stick to a female site like LipstickAlley.

Im convinced the female posters who do this just want something to complain about

@Ashley Banks is the biggest crybaby

But without thecoli what WOULD THEY HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT?
Dunhhh...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why did you lead you fellow sellout bum camwhore thot bytches to destroy the Coli in 2016?
Imma need you to fill me in -
You....

YOU.....!

@Benjamin Sisko
@Nicole0416

Let me know the deal- sounds like I have to call for reinforcements.. again.
PlayfulBestJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you have one yet here you are. Not going to be laughing when he brings home your daughter’s half sister in a few months. Definitely won’t be laughing should he find out about your online male cac promotional activities and male attention needy rants for a married woman. Keep in mind, you have your whole life on here piece by piece- once that gets connected- there’s a thin line between public and personal. Been here since 2012 you said, that’s a lot of accumulated info.

I’m less bitter and less disturbed than you for someone who is allegedly in a healthy loving partnership. You sound pissed off as fuk with all the animosity.

Last edited: