Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Says the “married” on paper female who stayed on a thread for 4 hrs, trying to sound off about black men, for a forum that she doesn’t care about or have any ties to, while her husband does what during this time? since clearly you’re not paying attention to him and he’s damn sure not caring about how you spend your time otherwise you would have better shyt to do and talk about with HIM for the past 4 hrs. And your lack of respect shows since you cape repeatedly for IR situations. Tell his side piece that I said hi.

bytch im working from home enjoying the Coli. You said that like you havent been in the same thread for the same amount of time. I'm going be on here for another 1.5 hrs too bytch. So keep commenting with my old posts hoe and when I determine I need to respond to one I will. You think what you posting gone shake some tables. I stand on everything I said. So keep posting you weird ass hoe.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Disrespectful - @Wild self you let this bytch slide saying this ??
:picard:

Look at what we have here. @AZBeauty is your “husband” black ? and does he know how you lust after and want live connections with white men over the internet. ??

I didnt let her slide with that. I was pissed off at everyone That week cause of the Trump worship those other CACs were praising.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anybody who constantly complains about thecoli but continues to log in is goofy as fukk :pachaha:
It's not like it's your job and you have to be here, or do you? :mjpls:

lol those man i remember when the coli was.... azz nikka

like pack your bags and go if you don't like it anymore

ol mad cuz your cute little bunny is 7 years later is a rabbit azz nikkas

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Hennessypapi Did your exes all start to post on here at the same time. Because ummmm, I’m concerned .. sup with all the shade. Like these chicks replying to you are more affected than they should be over random online discussions - like they had an emotional investment with you., what did you do.
:deadrose:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
james-franco-there-you-have-it.gif

Perfect example of what I mean

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch im working from home enjoying the Coli. You said that like you havent been in the same thread for the same amount of time. I'm going be on here for another 1.5 hrs too bytch. So keep commenting with my old posts hoe and when I determine I need to respond to one I will. You think what you posting gone shake some tables. I stand on everything I said. So keep posting you weird ass hoe.
I’m not married or tied up in a relationship you dumb bytch - you are
:umad:
but still posted up on here for 4 hrs. - not even taking a break to tend to your husband . I’m working too and ? But Hmmm. Shyt is not adding up: your husband has no problem with you being online in primarily male forum groups for hours on hours - oh damn, I forgot he’s out putting gas in the car.
OUC0J.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: The fact that he mainly posts about his conquests is a good jumping off point.
That’s a male discussion. I’m rarely in those threads myself bc it is the epitome of locker room sports talk that I don’t need to be a part of and I grew up hearing it for years with my older brothers so why would I purposely put myself in an uncomfortable situation or that I know could be offensive to my frame of thought.

If you’re not one of them, why would you care??
OCT.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russell: ya'll complain about crazy, ugly, fat,broke bytches all the time but still fukk em. Why not fukk the sane, gorgeous, fit, rich bytches.:sas2:
This argument makes zero sense :deadmanny:

U sound young as shyt

Hoes get fukked
fukked don't equate wife:pachaha:

U telling on yaself
And u was posting mad racist anti Black American shyt on here before ya name change
:skip:then after u got called out went to posting about making sandwiches n sgit:skip:

Last edited: