Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
SHE CANT STOP REPLYING:damn:

Someone, anyone call 911 and stop whoever has a gun to this poster’s head. She won’t stop replying until the gun is put down!

I legit stop responding to you after you said some corny shyt a few posts back. I been responding that other wanna be coli internet famous bytch and you just tagged yourself back in. lol you dont want me to stop, do you? be honest

This is all I got from that rant-
:stopitslime:Right here-
tenor.gif

You're a dumb bytch, thats why

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I legit stop responding to you after you said some corny shyt a few posts back. I been responding that other wanna be coli internet famous bytch and you just tagged yourself back in. lol you dont want me to stop, do you? be honest

You're a dumb bytch, thats why
I was just trying to help:yeshrug:

Whoever has that gun to ur head wont let u stop replying. All I was tryna do is look out:picard:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I'm open to responding to all posters, we can start with you and your suggestion that Neely Fuller's work is anti feminist leaning. I keep a copy of the codebook and the word guide at arms length pretty much at all times in case you'd like to reference passages from it.

I never implied he was anti-feminist. He is as objective as possible, and follows the logic.

There is no logic/data/hard science/math that supports black feminists' various talking points about black men.

You cannot conflate Neely Fuller with bell hooks or any of the other oft quoted "womanist" authors. Last time i checked, we lived in a system of WHITE supremacy, not a system of black male patriarchy. Any reference to black male patriarchy is directly refuted by history. See the moynihan report of the late 60s, which i can provide if need be.

i have never read or heard anything that Mister Fuller put forth that claimed that black men were trash, or terrorists, or responsible for black women's positionality in white supremacy (which is still better than black mens', not not to start a gender war, but to be objectively truthful,), or the white supremacists of the black community, which i have seen you insinuate, support, and/or dap. This is liberal white academy garbage babble.

so you're either purposefully being disingenuous, or...well that's really the only option.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
edit -
This dumb ass really said to manually type out her posts without tagging her.
:dwillhuh:
she’s gone gone y’all :francis:
She said to type out the words in her quotes so that she won’t have to see what she wrote out herself or her own quotes.
:mjlol::mjlol::beli:
that’s a textbook example of being ashamed of the words that you say

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never implied he was anti-feminist. He is objective as possible, and follows the logic.

There is no logic/data/hard science/math that supports black feminists' various talking points about about black men.

You cannot conflate Neely Fuller with bell hooks or any of the other oft quoted "womanist" authors. Last time i checked, we lived in a system of WHITE supremacy, not a system of black male patriarchy. Any reference to black male patriarchy is directly refuted by history. See the moynihan report of the late 60s, which i can provide if need be.

i have never read or heard anything that Mister Fuller put forth that claimed that black men were trash, or terrorists, or responsible for black women's positionality in white supremacy or the white supremacists of the black community, (which is still better than black mens', not not to start a gender war, but to be objectively truthful,), which i have seen you insinuate, support, or dap. This is liberal white academy garbage babble.

so you're either purposefully being disingenuous, or...well that's really the only option.
:whoo::obama:Did it on him . There’s no coming back from that.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I never implied he was anti-feminist. He is objective as possible, and follows the logic.

There is no logic/data/hard science/math that supports black feminists' various talking points about about black men.

i have never read or heard anything that Mister Fuller put forth that claimed that black men were trash, or terrorists, or responsible for black women's positionality in white supremacy or the white supremacists of the black community, (which is still better than black mens', not not to start a gender war, but to be objectively truthful,), which i have seen you insinuate, support, or dap. This is liberal white academy garbage babble.

I'm not a Black feminist and don't claim to be one. To minimize confusion, you should quote the posts of mine that you're referring to so we're not having an abstract discussion.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SHE CANT STOP REPLYING:damn:

Someone, anyone call 911 and stop whoever has a gun to this poster’s head. She won’t stop replying until the gun is put down!
Her last post was At 2:39.. it is now 2:57. Maybe they let her go.. :ohhh:
@AZBeauty .. you alright? They released you or no ?
:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not a Black feminist and don't claim to be one. To minimize confusion, you should quote the posts of mine that you're referring to so we're not having an abstract discussion.
I knew he ^^^would reply with this minimal shyt.
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dumb ass really said to manually type out her posts without tagging her.
:dwillhuh:
she’s gone gone y’all :francis:
She said to type out the words in her quotes so that she won’t have to see what she wrote out herself or her own quotes.
:mjlol::mjlol::beli:
that’s a textbook example of being ashamed of the words that you say
Oooops @alexander. i didn’t mean to quote you up there^^^

@AZBeauty Keeps spam replying I misquoted the wrong person. My bad.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

the discussion is abstract in nature because:

1) i'm working and do not have the time to go through your posts. everyone with history on the coli knows the kind of poster you are, and the kind of poster i am.

2) i am attacking my perception of your ideology. correct me where i need correcting

additionally:
address my points please. i do not have time to waste.