Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what kills me particularly about @Matt504, is that he claims to read and follow brother Fuller. but his shea butter feminist leanings do everything to prove that he doesn't.

and he won't respond to certain posters because he is aware that he will get dismantled. :stopitslime:

I'm open to responding to all posters, we can start with you and your suggestion that Neely Fuller's work is anti feminist leaning. I keep a copy of the codebook and the word guide at arms length pretty much at all times in case you'd like to reference passages from it.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The irony - this chick is too weak minded to leave the thread and know when she’s defeated.

You claim to want me to leave right? Why do you keep tagging me in posts? I've already told you, I dont give a fukk what post of mines you post. I aint explaining shyt nor do I care. You want me to leave, just post your quotes with out tagging me. Just type them out or something, you seem bored enough. You negged me like 15 mins ago. I thought that was it but yet, 3 back to back posts, you tagging me. I'm still here hoe.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This explains it all - She Black except for when it comes to black men ..
:picard: I'll be honest, I'm very pro-black but one place where I waiver on it is, in relationships. You love who you love. Love is really the one thing that is out of your control.

This is the type of female that will sell out her own race and compromise her blackness for cac appeal and recognition. I hate this switch hitting bytch.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You claim to want me to leave right? Why do you keep tagging me in posts? I've already told you, I dont give a fukk what post of mines you post. I aint explaining shyt nor do I care. You want me to leave, just post your quotes with out tagging me. Just type them out or something, you seem bored enough. You negged me like 15 mins ago. I thought that was it but yet, 3 back to back posts, you tagging me. I'm still here hoe.
SHE CANT STOP REPLYING:damn:

Someone, anyone call 911 and stop whoever has a gun to this poster’s head. She won’t stop replying until the gun is put down!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You didn't read her first reply

I mean shyt..TLR ain’t the standard of proper decorum and she wasn’t lying when she said there’s some ignorant motherfukkers on here. Again, she don’t be camped out in the battle threads and she really don’t be replying unless she’s engaged..she’s one of the decent ones, g.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is all I got from that rant-
:stopitslime:Right here-
tenor.gif