Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I mean shyt..TLR ain’t the standard of proper decorum and she wasn’t lying when she said there’s some ignorant motherfukkers on here. Again, she don’t be camped out in the battle threads and she really don’t be replying unless she’s engaged..she’s one of the decent ones, g.

The first reply to me, not to the thread.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gotta agree with you here. I don't enjoy any show that has a all black cast. I got a few chuckles out of Real Househusbands of Hollywood but thats about it
But she
Likes watching Scandal and House of Card - two shows where the male love interest is a white man and white men in lead roles
I love House of Cards! I just started watching Scandal on Netflix, its actually a good show and I'll support it because it has a black actress for the lead.
200.gif

so the only “black shows” are reality shows to her. Self hating c00nette.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This is not LSA and this site is it not financially backed by white supremacist racist. What’s your point other than being catty? No it’s not the same comparison, there’s a reason why I as a female poster, only have an active account here and not LSA which is dormant. And it’s not to wholesale bash black men or conflate a narrative. I’m here out of genuine interest and dialogue
how did you get a WOAT banner :patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Disrespectful - @Wild self you let this bytch slide saying this ??
:picard:
I have a regular government job that may or may not be in jeopardy but my husband owns a few businesses and investments in real estate. I'll be okay. You stay outta jail and out the grave breh. Black men need to come together and be prepared to defend our communities.

Look at what we have here. @AZBeauty is your “husband” black ? and does he know how you lust after and want live connections with white men over the internet. ??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how did you get a WOAT banner :patrice:
Doing what I do now - holding these cacs, c00nettes and c00n accountable for their racist shyt and negativity. They thought the woat label would “run me off” or discredit me For speaking truth and facts instead they woke a sleeping beast and a demon resurfaced in my place
:aicmon:
The woat label kind of doesn’t have the same affect when I’m also siting here with 14k positive rep points.
:yeshrug:
I go hard for my people and my race; they thought that would stop me . that woat shyt actually was pure motivation that I will continue to be impactful in the right way.
:wow:
Example : https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ham...acist-statements.777778/page-10#post-37544891

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I always like to hear the "women who post here are starving for attention" spiel.

You have posters (who happen to be men) here who have been proven to lie on their wallets, their lifestyles, and slamming ass yet only female posters crave attention :russ:

Why can't someone just like posting on forums? It's a long term hobby for me.

That said, if anyone really hates the forum they should go :ehh:
LMAO! The attention argument is friggin hilarious. Dudes be lyin on their dikks, wallets, lifestyles...all to impress a whole forum of other men. :mjlol:Chicks barely even post their pictures on this site b/c we DONT want that attention.:whoa:
Message boards are mainly about discussing stuff. It’s good to get different perspectives and laugh at shyt. If I want somebody’s attention, I will and have communicated with them.:manny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch mind your business and just keep posting old posts. Dont ask me shyt hoe. lol
You’re the one who brought up your husband. You claim to be married and yet there are multiple posts of you lusting and caping for white men. As proven by your very quotes in this thread.
:francis:
I take it by your own defensive response that your husband doesn’t know your proclivities or if he did see you being fodder for white men, you wouldn’t have a husband anymore, unless you’re husband is a white man?? Hmmmm...

Daps
Anytime theres a male space, females always make there way into it then start demanding changes or criticizing...

I dont mind females in male spaces, as long as they stfu....no one asked u to walk into the barbershop.

Never understood why women gravitate to male spaces so much instead of staying in the salon....

If I wanna talk to women I’ll go talk to em.....but it’s good to have a space for men to decompress.

They gravitate because they know nikkas will give them attention . nikkas fall for it all the time to . We just had a lot of bullshyt go down in the black manosphere side of YouTube and it was because some females started a lot of bullshyt. I will NEVER say that women's energy isn't necessary because it is . I just find it funny how they seem to invade male space to me it's very feministic how society has let women take over all male places .

Daps
I don’t complain. The ignorance/stupidly is comical to me. :manny:

Truly. I'm here for entertainment purposes. Here and there I'll give a perfectly reasonable opinion only to be met with accusations that I want all black men to die, or I hate my race, or some other equally ridiculous deflection. Posters here get quite triggered very easily.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Think we hit a nerve - Let me find out if this chick is married to a white man while black male bashing on the coli all day or if she is married to a black man ( that’s even worse ) bc she has comments in here on how much she likes to involve herself with white men. Tragic .