Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You reply to me after I just told you, that Im actively posting and will respond if I see a notification. Then you go and quote me, thus causing the notification only to say, please stop me from replying even though you know im going to respond if you quote me. If that aint some slow shyt.
Bytch you are slow, all you had to was shut the fuk up and go back to shoving white dyck down your throat no? Yet here you remain looking dumb as fuk after getting roasted and toasted to the hemisphere. Like a Stockholm victim or a battered housewife. Fukkin dumb as fuk. Like some sadistic torture shyt bc you’re too embarrassed to just leave, waiting for a way to recover. That’s what it is - your desperate for an in to redeem yourself.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Bytch you are slow, all you had to was shut the fuk up and go back to shoving white dyck down your throat no. Yet here you remain looking dumb as fuk after getting roasted to the hemisphere. Like a Stockholm victim or a battered housewife. Fukkin dumb as fuk.

Constantly cursing doesnt mean you're typing some hot shyt. lol @ you thinking this is how roasts work

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Constantly cursing doesnt mean you're typing some hot shyt. lol @ you thinking this is how roasts work
It is working. What everyone has said to you has worked. Look at you still replying, and not maintaining your composure. Yeah, you are wild desperate. You make nothing but useless responses while everyone else is posting facts about you. If it didn’t work, you would have the mental to leave this thread a long time ago. Bytch. I curse, that’s what the fuk I do. Like that doesn’t change the facts. I wasn’t cursing when I posted your own damning quotes tho huh.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
It is working. What everyone has said to you has worked. Look at you still replying, and not maintaining your composure. Yeah, you are wild desperate. You make nothing but useless responses while everyone else is posting facts about you. If it didn’t work, you would have the mental to leave this thread a long time ago. Bytch.

Nah bytch, I'm just as petty as you hoe. I'm going to keep replying as long as I'm online and every time one of y'all say something I chose to reply to.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And neither can you, mr. I'm going to get the last word.
She going to have the last word- you been had the last word after page 2.
:mjtf: The rest of that shyt was just you wenchsplaining and looking like another basic bitter bottom outed ho for show
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah bytch, I'm just as petty as you hoe. I'm going to keep replying as long as I'm online and every time one of y'all say something I chose to reply to.

And neither can you, mr. I'm going to get the last word.

:palm::hula: Time to put this bipolar broad out of her misery.:yawn:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Legit has nothing to do with what op is talking about and you fit in the former group anyways.

To answer OP's question, they're desperate for some male attention.

Me and your mom was just discussing how we gonna lose weight, get therapy and find new dikks to suck to get rich. That's why she kicking you and your daddy out. Dont say I didn't warn you. We taking that fat broke crazy bytch you fukkin with is too.

On a forum that’s a male dedicated space.:sas2:

Yes the hypocrisy is palpable when yall bash each other for breathing and doing normal things. Guys who come on here to get away from the drudgery of their daily lives still come on here and deal with all ya'lls bullshyt. Talking bout this is like a barbershop when you cant even assert yourself in the damn barbershop. FOH

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Me and your mom was just discussing how we gonna lose weight, get therapy and find new dikks to suck to get rich. That's why she kicking you and your daddy out. Dont say I didn't warn you. We taking that fat broke crazy bytch you fukkin with is too.

Yes the hypocrisy is palpable when yall bash each other for breathing and doing normal things. Guys who come on here to get away from the drudgery of their daily lives still come on here and deal with all ya'lls bullshyt. Talking bout this is like a barbershop when you cant even assert yourself in the damn barbershop. FOH
Hoe babble