Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I knew he ^^^would reply with this minimal shyt.
:deadrose:
i expected the

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They say the same thing over at LSA about some of you
This is not LSA and this site is it not financially backed by white supremacist racist. What’s your point other than being catty? No it’s not the same comparison, there’s a reason why I as a female poster, only have an active account here and not LSA which is dormant. And it’s not to wholesale bash black men or conflate a narrative. I’m here out of genuine interest and dialogue

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
the discussion is abstract in nature because:

1) i'm working and do not have the time to go through your posts. everyone with history on the coli knows the kind of poster you are, and the kind of poster i am.

2) i am attacking my perception of your ideology. correct me where i need correcting

additionally:
address my points please. i do not have time to waste.

If you don't have time to waste, we can postpone the discussion until you have more time.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Her last post was At 2:39.. it is now 2:57. Maybe they let her go.. :ohhh:
@AZBeauty .. you alright? They released you or no ?
:lupe:

Nah you weak bytch. Like I said, dont @ me and I wont respond. The fukk you think this is. bytch you aint no bully. You want this attention I'm give it to you. Get yo its been 18 mins face ass, only to @ me for some attention. Goofy, I need attention as hoe. Move the fukk around and YES, bytch type that shyt out with your bored ass.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nah you weak bytch. Like I said, dont @ me and I wont respond. The fukk you think this is. bytch you aint no bully. You want this attention I'm give it to you. Get yo its been 18 mins face ass, only to @ me for some attention. Goofy, I need attention as hoe. Move the fukk around and YES, bytch type that shyt out with your bored ass.
She still REPLYING:why:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I like thecoli, its nice to be in a space with a majority black membership. Or at least active membership. Its just the incel, MGTOW shyt that gets on my nerves here, which is most of TLR.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nope. They’re still holding her hostage.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This gets better and better. A white wench, gay mafia advocate. She checks all the boxes. They are so predictable . “Bbbutt what about da gayzzz” .. she fuks gay and white men. “Having fun with gays “ means that he fuks her when he doesn’t want peen or she does bisexual threesomes.
Having fun with a gay man or being friends with a gay man doesnt mean you'd want to have sex with him. :dwillhuh: If you have a gay friend should I assume you want to suck his dikk? I dont understand the connection you all are trying to make.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
It is my thread after all:ld:

I can reply in it if I want, & I wont blame it on someone else *coughs* :ld:

lol @ you steady saying I blamed my posting on someone else. You post to me I'm going to respond if I feel like it. Simple. But yesssss, keep going back forth on this thread where you started off being upset that women complaining about the men on here. Yes, keep going back and forth.