Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Now see what you did. I was reading and replying to a whole nother thread but you wanna be messy and tag me after you and I stopped 10 mins ago. Is this a I need to have the last word thing with yall?
Whoever is forcing her to post and reply please let her go:damn:Im begging you

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Whoever has put @AZBeauty in a full nelson, forcing her to post in this thread, relinquish her at once. I’m sure she has much better things she could be doing, like watching the whole box set of “The O.C.”
Maybe the coli cartel got to @AZBeauty ?? We have to funnel together our coli cash and maybe they’ll back off.
:picard:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Now see what you did. I was reading and replying to a whole nother thread but you wanna be messy and tag me after you and I stopped 10 mins ago. Is this a I need to have the last word thing with yall?
Please don’t call me messy. That’s what passive fags like @Coronavirus does. I was actually mimicking your behavior in another thread. I tagged you so you could look in the mirror.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You reply to me after I just told you, that Im actively posting and will respond if I see a notification. Then you go and quote me, thus causing the notification only to say, please stop me from replying even though you know im going to respond if you quote me. If that aint some slow shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Please don’t call me messy. That’s what passive fags like @Coronavirus does. I was actually mimicking your behavior in another thread. I tagged you so you could look in the mirror.
Ohhhh hellll no - she’s calling you gay?? Yeah she definitely ran out of shyt to say bc i have never known anyone to slander you.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

So you're being messy. Got it.

Ohhhh hellll no - she’s calling you gay?? Yeah she definitely ran out of shyt to say bc i have never known anyone to slander you.

:gucci:
You're such a dikk riding bytch. If I wanted to call him gay, I would have said it. What would he do?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
On some real shyt, this thread is cowardly.

Out of all the issues concerning this forum 99% of them coming from the men on this forum and you're focusing on some of the women on here that arent even harming anybody with what they have to say. :lolbron:

You really care about your rep points huh?:lolbron:
your gay ass don't even belong in the thread. :martin: