Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To be really real, it was a lot of gender wars from 13-16, maybe even 17 but it’s calmed down a lot. I barely see any female posters. A lot of them was ran off or went to discord and whatnot. At the end of the day though, people should come here to shoot the shyt. It shouldn’t ever be no serious shyt. If you’re gonna complain, just stop posting. Ain’t nobody forced to post here.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Call out the hardcore anti-black men simps too like @Matt504 and @No_bammer_weed who the latter dont post like that but is always dapping and repping anti-back male posts and the former always come in and talk shyt about blck men under the guise of "holding yall accountable" but both have mentalities of antiblack male wenches/bytches. Two eunuchs who hate black males but come to a forum filled with mostly black men.
what kills me particularly about @Matt504, is that he claims to read and follow brother Fuller. but his shea butter feminist leanings do everything to prove that he doesn't.

and he won't respond to certain posters because he is aware that he will get dismantled. :stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol remember she can’t leave cuz we keep replying:damn:

We got a virtual gun to her head:damn:
We got her fukked up she says but she’s the one who keeps fukking up by steady replying. :damn:
She stopped with all the bravado once her white man’s whore post of hers were posted. Every post of hers for like the past 20 replies is “I’m leaving the thread or I’m ignoring you” This bytch is scrambling
:mjlol::mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Just as I thought, make claims, can't support them with evidence.

:francis:
Entire threads were made out of you calling out your behavior, I just dont feel like bringing it up but everyone who dapped my initial post and keep dapping me knows what Im talking about.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Whoever has put @AZBeauty in a full nelson, forcing her to post in this thread, relinquish her at once. I’m sure she has much better things she could be doing, like watching the whole box set of “The O.C.”

Now see what you did. I was reading and replying to a whole nother thread but you wanna be messy and tag me after you and I stopped 10 mins ago. Is this a I need to have the last word thing with yall?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Execute Order 66

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what kills me particularly about @Matt504, is that he claims to read and follow brother Fuller. but his shea butter feminist leanings do everything to prove that he doesn't.

and he won't respond to certain posters because he is aware that he will get dismantled. :stopitslime:
Facts, he used to quote Nelly Fuller but he twists his words to suit his own anti-black agenda saying we need to gather only when its productive when theres a fight video or something to that effect.

Btw did you used to post on Topix back in the day?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
We got her fukked up she says but she’s the one who keeps fukking up by steady replying. :damn:
She stopped with all the bravado once her white man’s whore post of hers were posted. Every post of hers for like the past 20 replies is “I’m leaving the thread or I’m ignoring you” This bytch is scrambling
:mjlol::mjlol:

:dwillhuh:
bytch, you got me fukked up. The bravado is still here..if that what you call it. You mofos cheerleading and dapping each other got yall confused.