Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I always like to hear the "women who post here are starving for attention" spiel.

You have posters (who happen to be men) here who have been proven to lie on their wallets, their lifestyles, and slamming ass yet only female posters crave attention :russ:

Why can't someone just like posting on forums? It's a long term hobby for me.

That said, if anyone really hates the forum they should go :ehh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Maybe bc u alluded to us stopping you from leaving when u really want to......with the comment “how can I leave”...

So unless we have a gun to ur head, u can just stop replying, unless ur not adult enough to make ur own decisions:therethere:

And I dont need to log out cuz Im not the one bytching about people replying to me lol but when I do log out; I just do it. Ur definitely in a state of confusion.

comprehension problems on your end sir.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The Coli is 20% white trolls manipulating blk dudes into alt-right perspectives.
30% Dry dykked, woman hating, latent homosexual nikkas who resent and hate blk women but also haven’t been around one in centuries so they get their perspectives on them from Hip Hop Worldstar or the only horrid hoes and bytches they can pay or convince to even get NEAR their dikks.

50% normal blk people who come scratch their heads and laugh at the shyt posted who may have reasonable concerns. Of that 50% are about a handful of chicks who come to this site for entertainment, forum discussions, and to discuss worldwide shyt.

Personally I don’t complain about the Coli. If I got a problem with a slow motherfukker spouting lies about blk women, I’ll approach the dummy my damn self and if I see that the person is slow or just itching to argue with females or got legit mental illness, I ignore them and KIM. I’ve been here for years. Laughing at shyt, exposing lies, providing information, and just chilling.

You can either read my long ass rants or don’t. But to be honest, if we being REALLY REAL, which most of ya’ll aren’t, the women on this site aren’t the most sensitive posters.

There are male posters here who have PAID for info on folk, trying to meet people offline, will say the dumbest shyt in the world about women but will be ready to fight/cry/whine or accuse you of HATING blk men if u even share an honest critique. Meanwhile, some call us combative, but how many threads have chicks LITERALLY been @ed in on this forum. Because ya’ll wanna chop it up about gender shyt too. But for some people here that’s ALL they wanna do which makes you wonder about what’s really going on.

Beyond the laughs, I don’t take anything anybody says on this site to heart. Hell I can barely remember who posts what from thread to thread and I rarely keep or hold a grudge b/c you seriously fukked in the head if you sitting around stewing angry over some posts in ur real life. If what I say triggers people, they just hit dogs hollering. Get over it and log off. There are people I can VEHEMENTLY disagree with in one thread and have a cool convo with in another.
Stop taking internet shyt so seriously.
:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The Coli is 20% white trolls manipulating blk dudes into alt-right perspectives.
30% Dry dykked, woman hating, latent homosexual nikkas who resent and hate blk women but also haven’t been around one in centuries so they get their perspectives on them from Hip Hop Worldstar or the only horrid hoes and bytches they can pay or convince to even get NEAR their dikks.

50% normal blk people who come scratch their heads and laugh at the shyt posted who may have reasonable concerns. Of that 50% are about a handful of chicks who come to this site for entertainment, forum discussions, and to discuss worldwide shyt.

Personally I don’t complain about the Coli. If I got a problem with a slow motherfukker spouting lies about blk women, I’ll approach the dummy my damn self and if I see that the person is slow or just itching to argue with females or got legit mental illness, I ignore them and KIM. I’ve been here for years. Laughing at shyt, exposing lies, providing information, and just chilling.

You can either read my long ass rants or don’t. But to be honest, if we being REALLY REAL, which most of ya’ll aren’t, the women on this site aren’t the most sensitive posters.

There are male posters here who have PAID for info on folk, trying to meet people offline, will say the dumbest shyt in the world about women but will be ready to fight/cry/whine or accuse you of HATING blk men if u even share an honest critique. Meanwhile, some call us combative, but how many threads have chicks LITERALLY been @ed in on this forum. Because ya’ll wanna chop it up about gender shyt too. But for some people here that’s ALL they wanna do which makes you wonder about what’s really going on.

Beyond the laughs, I don’t take anything anybody says on this site to heart. Hell I can barely remember who posts what from thread to thread and I rarely keep or hold a grudge b/c you seriously fukked in the head if you sitting around stewing angry over some posts in ur real life. If what I say triggers people, they just hit dogs hollering. Get over it and log off. There are people I can VEHEMENTLY disagree with in one thread and have a cool convo with in another.
Stop taking internet shyt so seriously.
:yeshrug:
That’s all I saw.

and that’s all that matters.

clown whoever but dont act is if this is the bane of ur existence and keep loggin on.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Breh... when I lurked on LSA, I was disgusted by their wenching and bird babble. And yet to this day, I’ve never made a single post.

Why? Because I respect boundaries. It’s their right to spew as much abhorrent filth as they want. I know I’d look like an idiot going into their bird habitat and arguing them down, that’s what children do.

Why is it I can respect that but certain posters here can’t? Damn, attention really is a drug to these birds.
Exactly breh

What’s so hard about this concept?:russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If it’s the truth, then why dont you go to a space of intelligent conversation with other people such as ur self....

Oh I know why, ur a headcase that logs back into a space of ignorant and immature conversation....yet acts like he’s above it....u sound like a battered wife in an abusive relationship...

Maybe ur not as intelligent as u think are....
Who says I don’t?

:mjlol:

maybe YOU aren’t as intelligent as you think you are

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You’ve been on this thread whining and backtracking for 3 hrs but you don’t care and don’t post in TLR regularly. Fuk do you call it.

Backtracking, why would I do that? Im doing nothing of the sort. Is that what posters do when you start rapid posting at them? You're so bent out shape that you're going through my old posts like that means something. I've literally changed nothing that I said. lol

And as long as I am actively online, if you posts to me I'm going to respond if I determine it requires a response.