Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your posting history and passive-aggressive behavior is evidence for me. Plus many posters like @mrken12 said you wanted black women to be sterilized.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm asking you to post the posts here, not mention "pro Black" posters that spend excessive amounts of time lusting after white women.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Im actively posting on this site right now so when I get a notification, I'm going to reply. TF. YOU act like you have to get the last word. WTF
U need to calm down.

All I said was to just stop replying. Log out the site and go on with ur day, its that easy. You act like we are forcing u to stay:laff:

For someone who “barely posts in TLR” u sure do u reply alot:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is the kind of “woman” that loves drama in her life. I feel sorry for any man who has had the displeasure of dating you.:scust:
Lol at getting fukked by white men is classified as “dating”

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
U need to calm down.

All I said was to just stop replying. Log out the site and go on with ur day, its that easy. You act like we are forcing u to stay:laff:

Anyone got a post count on @AZBeauty on this thread. This bytch spiraled and went senile on this thread- now she’s dapping me. Pop shyt now she’s copping pleas. Every time she daps, I picture her doing this “:lupe:” hoping we leave her alone.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm asking you to post the posts here, not mention "pro Black" posters that spend excessive amounts of time lusting after white women.
fukk you bytch, I aint going through all the post history, everyone knows youre a fukking anti-black male simp, thats proof enough.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
U need to calm down.

But why? Why do I have to log out because you feel the need to get the last word so you keep quote me which prompts me to reply? Why dont YOU just log out, you're not being forced to stay, you're not being forced to keep engaging me....you want me to stop replying then stop engaging me. But that makes too much sense right?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
But why? Why do I have to log out because you feel the need to get the last word so you keep quote me which prompts me to reply? Why dont YOU just log out, you're not being forced to stay, you're not being forced to keep engaging me....you want me to stop replying then stop engaging me. But that makes too much sense right?
Maybe bc u alluded to us stopping you from leaving when u really want to......with the comment “how can I leave”...

So unless we have a gun to ur head, u can just stop replying, unless ur not adult enough to make ur own decisions:therethere:

And I dont need to log out cuz Im not the one bytching about people replying to me lol but when I do log out; I just do it. Ur definitely in a state of confusion.