Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Or you're a dumbfukk that relies on autocorrect and don't know the difference of stupidly and stupidity.

You suffer from stupidity.

you suffered stupidly.

Why you blankin on her? She don’t be provoking nikkas on here? She stay camped out in Random Thoughts for the most part, she good money.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Except it wasnt the truth. And I asked female posters, unless ur a female...

I “sound like a bytch”.....yet Im not the one complaining about a website that I still log on to. That means YOU ARE a bytch, The Coli’s bytch....
no, it is the truth and I’m not complaining about anything by saying you complain and the conversations are low brow. Y’all can wallow in this stew all you want to...it seems like you not only want to continue, but for it to increase by your responses...

These are observations from someone who has been here, pretty much, since day one.

all that other shyt is you just rambling trying to be clever instead of accepting what I said as observational.

it’s basically denial...

Daps
Y’all in here quoting Star Wars but not using Star Wars gifs

200.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If you're gonna make this lazy claim, at least do the leg work to bolster it with evidence, I'm even open to debate.
Your posting history and passive-aggressive behavior is evidence for me. Plus many posters like @mrken12 said you wanted black women to be sterilized.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now she’s doing the passive aggressive dap of my posts - they get scared or embarrassed and run to dap me like that shyt will change my mind or signal me to fall back. Every time
:deadmanny:
No bytch, dapping me won’t save you; I have no heart for your kind. Once the clips get set off, I want you dead.
:dahell::demonic:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Right....and she wants a MAN to make a MALE subforum on a MALE dominated website:russ:

What a dumb bytch
Breh, Patrice said it best, a woman’s job (not all) is to ruin men’s fun.

“Oh you’re playing PS4? Let me ruin it by trying to talk to you about some bullshyt.”

“Oh your friends are over to watch the game? Let me use this time to conveniently talk about my feelings”

“oh you and your boys are going out? Let me just say “ok” bluntly so you feel bad for leaving my miserable ass at home.”

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
no, it is the truth and I’m not complaining about anything by saying you complain and the conversations are low brow. Y’all can wallow in this stew all you want to...it seems like you not only want to continue, but for it to increase by your responses...

These are observations from someone who has been here, pretty much, since day one.

all that other shyt is you just rambling trying to be clever instead of accepting what I said as observational.

it’s basically denial...
If it’s the truth, then why dont you go to a space of intelligent conversation with other people such as ur self....

Oh I know why, ur a headcase that logs back into a space of ignorant and immature conversation....yet acts like he’s above it....u sound like a battered wife in an abusive relationship...

Maybe ur not as intelligent as u think are....

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
On some real shyt, this thread is cowardly.

Out of all the issues concerning this forum 99% of them coming from the men on this forum and you're focusing on some of the women on here that arent even harming anybody with what they have to say. :lolbron:

You really care about your rep points huh?:lolbron:
fukk up fakkit