Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You been galloping at Mach one speeds through this thread on some bullshyt. Talking about talk to Brook, who’s a man, to make male sub forum on on male (sports) dominated forum..you sound retarded as fukk. I don’t have problems with most of the females on here or their presence, outside the antagonists, but I don’t get why some of you Shea butter lovers like starting fires for no fukking reason.

Just because its a male dominated forum doesnt mean its a male only forum. This particular subforum doesnt even cater to sports. And I didnt start anything, I didnt make the thread.

You cant read?
I cant read confusion which you seem to be so I am asking you to tell me exactly what you think I said that is contradictory.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This bitter bytch is one of those “bbbutt y’all let Zimmerman walk free” . notice how she blames black men for every known problem. Like the system didn’t give Zimmerman protection and a security watch detail. Stupid ho
Niccas wont even stop killing each other long enough to attack some random white person because of a not guilty verdict in this case. These niccas wore hoodies for 2 days and went back to rapping and trapping.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This chick luvsss her some white zaddy but has all the animosity and venom for black men.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bri...at-5-months-preggo.194713/page-5#post-7557375

is that white man a "nikka" too?
full

Yeah I dont discriminate.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Just because its a male dominated forum doesnt mean its a male only forum. This particular subforum doesnt even cater to sports. And I didnt start anything, I didnt make the thread.

I cant read confusion which you seem to be so I am asking you to tell me exactly what you think I said that is contradictory.
Lol ill pray for u.

Ur a masochist who speaks in confusion and can’t comprehend lol

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This bitter bytch is one of those “bbbutt y’all let Zimmerman walk free” . notice how she blames black men for every known problem. Like the system didn’t give Zimmerman protection and a security watch detail. Stupid ho

Let me save you some trouble. Why dont you just link my whole profile that has my posts on it. I stand on everything I typed 9 years ago up to today. I dont give a fukk what you quote...it is what is and I aint explaining shyt to you none of yall.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just say you prefer a sausage fest. The Locker Room use to be the The Ladies Room. Y'all got a 8yr old running thread on how to deal with women. You'd think some of you would appreciate a women's perspective every now and then. lol
This is classic ho babble logic.

Try to gentrify a man’s place.

Gets called out she resorts to the childish “I can do what I want. IDGAF.”

Continues to be combative just because she can.

Sorry to the ladies on this forum who get lumped in with this trash. We know you’re not a monolith just like we aren’t. You just unfortunately have loud minority of birds clucking in synchronised formation.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This is classic ho babble logic.

Try to gentrify a man’s place.

Gets called out she resorts to the childish “I can do what I want. IDGAF.”

Continues to be combative just because she can.

Sorry to the ladies on this forum who get lumped in with this trash. We know you’re not a monolith just like we aren’t. You just unfortunately have loud minority of birds clucking in synchronised formation.
Right....and she wants a MAN to make a MALE subforum on a MALE dominated website:russ:

What a dumb bytch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me save you some trouble. Why dont you just link my whole profile that has my posts on it. I stand on everything I typed 9 years ago up to today. I dont give a fukk what you quote...it is what is and I aint explaining shyt to you none of yall.
You care ho, that’s why you’re still in this thread. You were warned. Comment for comment. Pro Black but Mo White . Dumb ass wench swirler, told you to back down, too late now.
:sas2::sas1:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Call out the hardcore anti-black men simps too like @Matt504 and @No_bammer_weed who the latter dont post like that but is always dapping and repping anti-back male posts and the former always come in and talk shyt about blck men under the guise of "holding yall accountable" but both have mentalities of antiblack male wenches/bytches. Two eunuchs who hate black males but come to a forum filled with mostly black men.

If you're gonna make this lazy claim, at least do the leg work to bolster it with evidence, I'm even open to debate.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lol ill pray for u.

Ur a masochist who speaks in confusion and can’t comprehend lol
Breh... when I lurked on LSA, I was disgusted by their wenching and bird babble. And yet to this day, I’ve never made a single post.

Why? Because I respect boundaries. It’s their right to spew as much abhorrent filth as they want. I know I’d look like an idiot going into their bird habitat and arguing them down, that’s what children do.

Why is it I can respect that but certain posters here can’t? Damn, attention really is a drug to these birds.