Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Daps
All I'm saying is that when women
I cant speak for your experiences in the real world but you can ask Brooklyn to create a males only subforum I'm sure. Then you dont have to worry about women interjecting their opinions but I would think you should appreciate different opinions and shouldnt see it as "complaining".

NVM you got it ...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You’ve been anything BUT clear.

Claim to loathe TLR while posting in TLR; and DEMANDING the right to post in TLR cuz”u can do whatever u want”

Use sausage fest as an insult but claim ur not alluding to gayness

U got a lot of work to do on ur mental health but we got a thread on that in TLR; post in it sometime lol

You mofos are exhausting me already. I dont loathe the TLR lol. I just dont post in this particular forum often unless I see something that I want to comment on. I will continue to do that. Lol and you didnt even say anything about being offended by sausage fest until the other dude mentioned it. gtfoh lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
huh, breh you are trying to be too deep. I use nicca to describe any race. ANY. If i see someone doing something ignorant I won't adjust my description of him because he is white. I'll say look at that stupid nicca instead of look at that stupid crackker. I just dont talk like that
:patrice:oh really?? :jbhmm::mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, this thread is cowardly.

Out of all the issues concerning this forum 99% of them coming from the men on this forum and you're focusing on some of the women on here that arent even harming anybody with what they have to say. :lolbron:

You really care about your rep points huh?:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You mofos are exhausting me already. I dont loathe the TLR lol. I just dont post in this particular forum often unless I see something that I want to comment on. I will continue to do that. Lol and you didnt even say anything about being offended by sausage fest until the other dude mentioned it. gtfoh lol
Dumb bytch, you thought it was one way. You’re getting body bagged in here. And I’m here for it.
29440ac6b9c12b7ec279e09e4956165a.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Out of all the issues concerning this forum 99% of them coming from the men on this forum and you're focusing on some of the women on here that arent even harming anybody with what they have to say. :lolbron:

Here comes everybody’s favorite fakkit!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is not an lhfsxds thread you sissy promoting faggit. LBGTc you’re way out - you have posts in here wanting people to stalk your ass, all those quotes of yours with your buddy bussy tales of wanting to be stalked. Why does every gayng gayng squad think they have a platform.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
How am I exhausting u? Bc Im calling out ur contradictory posts? U claim u dont loathe TLR posters yet u post this lol

IDGAF, fukk these niccas.
But u dont type in confusion...

Maybe ur not as educated as u think u are lol or maybe just have bad memory idk

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Because I don't have too?

You been galloping at Mach one speeds through this thread on some bullshyt. Talking about talk to Brook, who’s a man, to make male sub forum on on male (sports) dominated forum..you sound retarded as fukk. I don’t have problems with most of the females on here or their presence, outside the antagonists, but I don’t get why some of you Shea butter lovers like starting fires for no fukking reason.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
How am I exhausting u? Bc Im calling out ur contradictory posts? U claim u dont loathe TLR posters yet u post this lol

But u dont type in confusion...

Maybe ur not as educated as u think u are lol or maybe just have bad memory idk

Can you tell me what you're confused about that makes you think I'm speaking contradictory?