Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why does everything have to have a gay slant when a women gets angry or men say or do something you don't like ? Men really just like to share notes in the thread "quick gems on dealing with women" thats what its there for men want womens input when they ask. Not many men i know on here that go to the salon to just mess with women ....
I wasn't implying gayness lol. I would have just said that. I meant only prefer this place to be full of men.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why does everything have to have a gay slant when a women gets angry or men say or do something you don't like ? Men really just like to share notes in the thread "quick gems on dealing with women" thats what its there for men want womens input when they ask. Not many men i know on here that go to the salon to just mess with women ....
Anytime theres a male space, females always make there way into it then start demanding changes or criticizing...

I dont mind females in male spaces, as long as they stfu....no one asked u to walk into the barbershop.

Never understood why women gravitate to male spaces so much instead of staying in the salon....

If I wanna talk to women I’ll go talk to em.....but it’s good to have a space for men to decompress.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up - this chick is a BLM-er, she’s on the “black men don’t do nuffin routine”
:mjpls:

Yuck at these comments. Tap dancing ass negros. You don't support BLM? Then YOU create a organization that you believe in but you're not going to do that. Just keep complaining and waiting on souja boy to drop his new IG diss. Disgusting.

Then take every opportunity to shyt on black women when WE are the ones on the front lines of those protest when polices kills one you. I see why they are targeting Latinos now. We will take care of each other as we have been doing for years. :scust:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yeah u was lol

Not only are u mentally ill/a masochist but ur a bad liar lol
Let me be very clear. This is the internet, none of you are going to shyt but type words on a keyboard. If that's what I meant to say I would have said it. I like to think of myself as educated. I dont type in confusion. I literally would have said, you're gay if thats what I was intending.

Daps
I wasn't implying gayness lol. I would have just said that. I meant only prefer this place to be full of men.

So why cant men have a all MALE space in this day in time without women interfering ? This isn't just the on the coli this I see this in the world as well and when women come to a all male space its like the women are there to test that space and even if they can disrespect it if they can get away with it .

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Apparently, you feel hit or you don’t know the difference between STUPIDITY and autocorrect. Either way...point proven.

Or you're a dumbfukk that relies on autocorrect and don't know the difference of stupidly and stupidity.

You suffer from stupidity.

you suffered stupidly.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Like clockwork - she capes for the white handlers
But its not. You keep trying to make this some sort of conspiracy. He's a young white man that not everyone knows is gay yet. He's appealing to other white people in the white states that are currently being looked at because they vote first. Thats it, nothing more. If he's still in 2nd place in a few months, then you can start talking about the DNC planting him in to be the first white gay male democrat president.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Let me be very clear. This is the internet, none of you are going to shyt but type words on a keyboard. If that's what I meant to say I would have said it. I like to think of myself as educated. I dont type in confusion. I literally would have said, you're gay if thats what I was intending.
You’ve been anything BUT clear.

Claim to loathe TLR while posting in TLR; and DEMANDING the right to post in TLR cuz”u can do whatever u want”

Use sausage fest as an insult but claim ur not alluding to gayness

And u just lied about not typing in confusion when ur posts are all passive aggressive and contradictory lol

U got a lot of work to do on ur mental health but we got a thread on that in TLR; post in it sometime lol

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So why cant men have a all MALE space in this day in time without women interfering ? This isn't just the on the coli this I see this in the world as well and when women come to a all male space its like the women are there to test that space and even if they can disrespect it if they can get away with it .
I cant speak for your experiences in the real world but you can ask Brooklyn to create a males only subforum I'm sure. Then you dont have to worry about women interjecting their opinions but I would think you should appreciate different opinions and shouldnt see it as "complaining".