Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Barely come in TLR but are now 6 comments deep in this thread for a forum that you claim not to visit on a regular basis and posters that don’t know who the fuk you are. Oh you care mamita, you care very much. Lmao. You’re about to bust through that silicone injection, you better calmate before you turn this into some shyt that you should have tread carefully about.

Yeah bytch because as I stated previously, I do wtf I want. I respond when I want about what I want. Right now, I'm interested in posting here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I sense a disturbance in the force.... hmmm, should I or shouldn’t I? Decisions, decisions
source.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
No Im not.

U switched ur argument around now that u realize how dumb u looked.

U literally want a male space to be a “Ladies Room”....and whine when it doesnt. But still log on. That’s mental illness.

I think it’s time for you to grow up. I feel sorry if u have any kids.

It literally use to be called the The Ladies Rooms. :stopitslime:

Daps
Just say you prefer a sausage fest. The Locker Room use to be the The Ladies Room. Y'all got a 8yr old running thread on how to deal with women. You'd think some of you would appreciate a women's perspective every now and then. lol

Why does everything have to have a gay slant when a women gets angry or men say or do something you don't like ? Men really just like to share notes in the thread "quick gems on dealing with women" thats what its there for men want womens input when they ask. Not many men i know on here that go to the salon to just mess with women ....