Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I read the first sentenced and stopped. You're a weird hoe. I promise, no one cares. You take the internet too serious. Go get some dikk. I heard babble is free to learn a new language.

I'll complain about whatever I want, when I want, whenever I feel the need too. Additionally, if you notice this from the "certain females" on this site, then put them on ignore. Just like according to the fake tough bytch who you dapped, I can't dictate content, you cant dictate what someone else posts. You created a thread doing exactly what you're criticizing women on here of doing.
So in other words.....you want something to complain about and you DEMAND to be in the presence of people whom you CLAIM you loathe:bryan:

This is mental illness.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I read the first sentenced and stopped. You're a weird hoe. I promise, no one cares. You take the internet too serious. Go get some dikk. I heard babble is free to learn a new language.

I'll complain about whatever I want, when I want, whenever I feel the need too. Additionally, if you notice this from the "certain females" on this site, then put them on ignore. Just like according to the fake tough bytch who you dapped, I can't dictate content, you cant dictate what someone else posts. You created a thread doing exactly what you're criticizing women on here of doing.
This bytch went and changed her whole position, after getting called out - now she’s with the “ignore and unbothered” routine after getting her head stomped. Typical treesh shyt.
:deadrose::deadrose:
welp thread came through as usual. This ^^^ couldn’t help but pop in.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So in other words.....you want something to complain about and you DEMAND to be in the presence of people whom you CLAIM you loathe:bryan:

This is mental illness.
Mental illness is insanity - doing the same actions but expecting different results. Bytch wanted and NEEDED to be seen.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I can’t stand that whitewashed whining ass wenched out frauding fugazi bytch and her fake innocent routine. She’s annoying as fuk and cringey as hell. Rubs my nerves - how the fuk is she always commenting on black relationships and going in on black men with the negativity Alllllll the time post per post while married to a white man. Always projecting her personal issues on here.Ditzy swirler.
That bytch needs to STFU and stay in her lane but the simps who protect that ho like @Tony_Bromo and others need to called out as well. Its a shame that swirler has so much love and respect around here but be the first one running her fukking mouth about black men and black men relationships. :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That bytch needs to STFU and stay in her lane but the simps who protect that ho like @Tony_Bromo and others need to called out as well. Its a shame that swirler has so much love and respect around here but be the first one running her fukking mouth about black men and black men relationships. :francis:
Because she plays the innocent, woe is me and victim act - that’s considered “cute”. But let them learn the hard way - not everyone is as discerning and blinded to the bullshyt.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

This is mental illness.

Where did I say this? I dont complain about men on this site.lol I barely come in the TLR. However, whenever I see a thread and I want to contribute to, I will. Like I originally said, there is a 8 yr old sticky thread with men on here literally complaining and getting "advice" about women. I'm sure you can read the reverse without bussing a blood vessel. You're literally doing the exact same thing with this thread you accuse women of doing.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Where did I say this? I dont complain about men on this site.lol I barely come in the TLR. However, whenever I see a thread and I want to contribute to, I will. Like I originally said, there is a 8 yr old sticky thread with men on here literally complaining and getting "advice" about women. I'm sure you can read the reverse without bussing a blood vessel. You're literally doing the exact same thing with this thread you accuse women of doing.
No Im not.

U switched ur argument around now that u realize how dumb u looked.

U literally want a male space to be a “Ladies Room”....and whine when it doesnt. But still log on. That’s mental illness.

I think it’s time for you to grow up. I feel sorry if u have any kids.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Call out the hardcore anti-black men simps too like @Matt504 and @No_bammer_weed who the latter dont post like that but is always dapping and repping anti-back male posts and the former always come in and talk shyt about blck men under the guise of "holding yall accountable" but both have mentalities of antiblack male wenches/bytches. Two eunuchs who hate black males but come to a forum filled with mostly black men.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Barely come in TLR but are now 6 comments deep in this thread for a forum that you claim not to visit on a regular basis and posters that don’t know who the fuk you are. Oh you care mamita, you care very much. Lmao. You’re about to bust through that silicone injection, you better calmate before you turn this into some shyt that you should have tread carefully about.