Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I haven't followed @Ashley Banks posts lately but she was always cool when she posted as @Juicy.
:queen: (I think she posted this smiley after every post)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Man you nikkas stay linking Lipstick Alley discussions and shyt on here :russ::mjpls::dead:

nikkas literally made gifs to protest the shyt

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
IDGAF, fukk these niccas.
Then get the fuk off this site and this thread, you stupid bytch. You don’t give a fuk but brought your bitter dejected ass over here to comment. Who the fuk are you to dictate their content
:what:
go the fuk over to cacfront and see how they will accept you, your wench ass is probably already over there role playing and soliciting those peckerwood dyck downs. Go make your own space.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Just say you prefer a sausage fest. The Locker Room use to be the The Ladies Room. Y'all got a 8yr old running thread on how to deal with women. You'd think some of you would appreciate a women's perspective every now and then. lol

Listen you no p*ssy gettin lame, I know you thought this reply was witty but it wasn’t. I clearly said the female posters who whine, not all female posters....

If you need The Coli to interact with women or hear there perspective I dont know what to tell you. U could always log off and talk to real life women....

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Then get the fuk off this site and this thread, you stupid bytch. Who the fuk are you to dictate their content
:what:
go the fuk over to cacfront and see how they will accept you, your wench ass is probably already over there role playing and soliciting those peckerwood dyck downs. Go make your own space.
:deadrose:

lol. You went an put a cape on for some niccas who dont even fukk with you? I stay seeing you getting randomly slandered. I been around here way longer than you lol. Stop trying be tough on the internet you weird goofy ass bytch and move the fukk around. Ole, let me fight their battle for them face ass.

Listen you no p*ssy gettin lame, I know you thought this reply was witty but it wasn’t. I clearly said the female posters who whine, not all female posters....

If you need The Coli to interact with women or hear there perspective I dont know what to tell you. U could always log off and talk to real life women....

I'm a woman lololol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

lol. You went an put a cape on for some nicca who dont even fukk with you? I stay seeing you getting randomly slandered. I been around here way longer than you lol. Stop trying out tough on the internet you weird goofy ass bytch and move the fukk around. Ole, let me fight their battle for them face ass.
You know who I am but I don’t know who the fuk you are. Take notes you insignificant ho, you might learn how not to be a babble bot for beta bytches and blavity blunders. I stand up and defend my RACE and blackness as a whole. I don’t pick and choose who to support based on gender discord. Check the score and study my history bytch - I don’t get slandered, I do the slaying. Been here longer than me?? I don’t give not one fuk, and I’m still more relevant than you- check my rep. I still bodied you as a newbie. Other bytches had to suck dyck and set trip or choose picks just to get to the top; while I execute my vision flawlessly off speaking my mind. That’s why you are resentful , I can feel your angst and anxiety from my keyboard, lonely hustling backwards hating jealous reject bytch. Been here all this time and not accomplishing shyt but how to fuel your rage and express hostility against your own race and black men. Let nature take it course in these current times and you’ll be one less miserable race degrading bytch to worry about and Wipe out your whole Fukkin bloodline, do the world a favor.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

lol. You went an put a cape on for some niccas who dont even fukk with you? I stay seeing you getting randomly slandered. I been around here way longer than you lol. Stop trying be tough on the internet you weird goofy ass bytch and move the fukk around. Ole, let me fight their battle for them face ass.

I'm a woman lololol
If ur a woman, and ur on here complaining about the site then leave.

It will never be “The Ladies Room”, bc it’s not a female dominated site. U could always log on to LipstickAlley and keep it moving.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Most of them are married also :scusthov:

imagine your wife posted on a online message board full of nikkas :scusthov:
That makes it even worse

If I found out my wife was on here complaining about misogyny to a buncha men:mjtf: That bytch might get backhanded into next week:mjtf:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That makes it even worse

If I found out my wife was on here complaining about misogyny to a buncha men:mjtf: That bytch might get backhanded into next week:mjtf:
I’m surprised Amir hasn’t checked her on this. Them Arabs are mad territorial over their women.

I wonder how he’d feel knowing she’s dikk policing black men when she should be supporting him during ramadan.:mjpls:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You know who I am but I don’t know who the fuk you are. Take notes you insignificant ho, you might learn how not to be a babble bot for beta bytches and blavity blunders. I stand up and defend my RACE and blackness as a whole. I don’t pick and choose who to support based on gender discord. Check the score and study my history bytch - I don’t get slandered, I do the slaying. Been here longer than me?? I don’t give not one fuk, and I’m still more relevant than you- check my rep. I still bodied you as a newbie. Other bytches had to suck dyck and choose picks just to get to the top; while I execute my vision flawlessly off speaking my mind. That’s what you are resentful , I can feel the angst and anxiety from my keyboard, lonely hustling backwards hating jealous bytch. Been here all this time and not accomplishing shyt but how to fuel your rage. Let nature take it course, and you’ll be one less miserable race degrading bytch to worry about.

I read the first sentenced and stopped. You're a weird hoe. I promise, no one cares. You take the internet too serious. Go get some dikk. I heard babble is free to learn a new language.

If ur a woman, and ur on here complaining about the site then leave.

I'll complain about whatever I want, when I want, whenever I feel the need too. Additionally, if you notice this from the "certain females" on this site, then put them on ignore. Just like according to the fake tough bytch who you dapped, I can't dictate content, you cant dictate what someone else posts. You created a thread doing exactly what you're criticizing women on here of doing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm a woman lololol
You don’t know who in here that I fuk with, who I’m good with, eho I vibe with, or who I interact it or who I exchange facts with.

Run along and take that fukked up negative attitude with you. keep mouthing off and I’ll fuk that run through who you call your man just off gp , send him back home to you with a note- “return the sender” making him my favorite fan.