Why do dark skin people get a pass for dividing black people?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
We are talking about lightskin Blacks and you bring up paper bag test and caste system...

I refute that...

You talking about lighter skin being an all around premium...

I refute that...

Keep avoiding talking about Black people...this thread is about Black people...not fukking Asians and shyt...and stop trying to do an ad hominem.

Are you American Black? And you've never heard of paper bags?

INTERESTING:mjlol:

Also, your reading comprehension is wretched, you're putting words in posters' mouths at an alarming rate.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
No to the enlarged. Do not put words in my mouth. I hate when people do that. There is no benefit to downplaying light skin black people.

Saying you prefer dark skin blacks is fighting white supremacy because you are saying fukk their standards. Saying you prefer light skin is going against that much needed movement.

Yes, you are supposed to acknowledge that you have perks for being light skin and white people push for your kid over dark skin and sit back and let you dark skin brethren get the support they really need.

That's downplaying breh....

In a subtle way, you basically said, Lightskin Black people...go sit in a corner, no props for you, nobody can like you, you are bad, you are physical manifestation of White Supremacy...

That's some colorism bullshyt.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Are you American Black? And you've never heard of paper bags?

INTERESTING:mjlol:

I did say the paper bag test exist...but that's not all around better treatment. Darkskin Blacks discrimination against Lightskin Blacks too.

Breh, stop dodging my post about treatment of the Mulatto slaves.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's downplaying breh....

In a subtle way, you basically said, Lightskin Black people...go sit in a corner, no props for you, nobody can like you, you are bad, you are physical manifestation of White Supremacy...

That's some colorism bullshyt.
Thats putting words in my mouth. Your trying too hard to push a false narrative and thats lame.

Im saying let dark skin people get some shine because the system already is pushing for light skin and we gotta balance it out any way we can.

I guess your too selfish to see what Im saying.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Also, your reading comprehension is wretched, you're putting words in posters' mouths at an alarming rate.

No.

I wish people would just say what they mean to say directly instead of bringing up fukking Asia and India when the thread is about Black people.

And in no subtle terms say the physical manifestation of Lightskin Black people and the support of Lightskin Black people is White Supremacy thus, Light Black People must capitulate to Dark Skin Black people.

If you think Lightskin Black people have it better and Light Skin Black people receive better treatment and you don't like Lightskin Black people or feel some type of way about LightSkin Black people.

Then just say it and say you are a colorist and Dark Skin supremacist.

Instead of being trying to make it sound like you on some Pro-Black anti-colorist shyt.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
op not really telling lies:yeshrug:

posters saying they prefer darker skin doesnt even get an eye blink. and plenty of guys in appreciation threads say "nothing better then a chocalte queen:banderas:" and nothing is said. so I definitely see where your coming from

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
You can get all the fukk the way outta here though

I don't know/care who pissed in your cornflakes but you're addressing the wrong one.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Im saying let dark skin people get some shine because the system already is pushing for light skin and we gotta balance it out any way we can.

How is this not downplaying another group of Black people for something they cannot fukking control? Yall really acting like Light Black People just walking around stunting all over Dark Skin Black.

Thesaurus results for DOWNPLAY

to reduce in apparent importance

Black is Black. It comes in all different shades, hair textures and colors and to act like Light Skin Blacks should not receive any praise for their features because they are Lightskin is downplaying by the definition.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How is this not downplaying another group of Black people for something they cannot fukking control? Yall really acting like Light Black People just walking around stunting all over Dark Skin Black.

Thesaurus results for DOWNPLAY

to reduce in apparent importance

Black is Black. It comes in all different shades, hair textures and colors and to act like Light Skin Blacks should not receive any praise for their features because they are Lightskin is downplaying by the definition.
When the racist system is pushing for you light skin guys and we have our people mainly pushing for dark skin people then that makes things equal and protests the systems inequality until we get to a place where we are not oppressed by the system and wont have to do this and can let both colors be seen as equal.

Sounds like you refuse to realize that the white system is pushing for you guys lol.

Last edited:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
When the racist system is pushing for you guys and we have our people mainly pushing for dark skin people then that makes things equal and protests the systems inequality until we get to a place where we are not oppressed by the system and wont have to do this.

Sounds like you refuse to realize that the white system is pushing for you guys lol.
Stfu nikka

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If the system is pushing for you guys and we the people are pushing for dark skin people then that makes things equal.

I am not lightskin, I am like in the middle...

And I am not against supporting Darkskin Black people...

But we need to realize that majority of Black people in the Diaspora are not dark.

Brazillian Blacks...no matter what shade they are, get no support from the dominant society over there and they can look like Rashida Jones.

A lot ofAfro Latinos in Spanish speaking countries, aren't super dark.

To have this compensatory social system of punishing Black people that like lightskin by calling them names, for overhyping or overly supporting darkskin Black people and features and to act like lightskin Blacks ain't shyt and act like they receive VIP treatment...is just ridiculous.

Black is Black. We can look different and have different struggles...but we still Black.